Friday, September 22, 2006

Home-Cooked Food

Feeling kinda bored of a sudden. So just wanna blog about some random stuff for a while (wait, isn't that all I do now? Blek.)

Anyway, I've stopped catering my dinner since I started sem 2. Why? One of the reasons was becoz I felt reluctant to force myself to eat food not of my liking and which was terribly unhealthy too. *imagines the oily, drippy and soggy state of the sad veggie* :( Eww! Therefore, I've been surviving on hawker food thanks to my frenz who have cars. However, they've started catering not long ago [besides it's also quite expensive to eat out everyday] so I'm left with no options for dinner. Not. Hehe.

Thanks to the girls. They've started cooking on a daily basis again. Four ppl take turns to cook actually, from monday to thursday. And they being the nice frenz they are, invited me to come along too. :D

Of coz, there's no such thing as a free dinner. Besides having to pay for the food (duh), I'll also help with the preparation and washing up lo. Easier said than done. Being the cooking noob I'm [thanks to my mum who refused to let me into the kitchen, don't ask me why -_-], I'll hvta learn from almost scratch. Which is actually good for me. I plan to observe and learn. Maybe after a year, I'll be able to cook a few dishes on my own? (Whether it's edible onot is another matter, haha).

Just wanna say thanks to PuiFun, Lishan, Jason and ShinYin who are the ones cooking. It's so nice to get to eat real home-cooked for once. *contented look* Besides being so much healthier, it really helps me save more $$$ too! Wee~

Okay, gtg soon. Shld force myself to study. Stop watching so much anime!! :'( *Sigh* Hehe. Tonite will go support the girls' basketball team!! Hope they win! Tataz~


PS:
Oh ya, really sorry for not blogging regularly. You all can't get your regular fix of me now.. Boohoo. Haha. Anyway, thanks to you who miss reading my blog. You know who you are. *winks* Anyway, will try my best to blog more frequently, I guess. :)

2 comments:

eve said...

You better blog more often otherwise we will all haul you to the computer and make you blog, ya? *grins*

If you feel like going out for lunch, tell ya? I have a car (most of the time) for lunch. Usually manage to lose it to a younger brother after that.

Zzzyun said...

wah...geng ah! want to force me blog... haha, you can haul me to the comp but you cant force me to blog...keke..

okla, i'll try my best to blog more.. :)

thanks for the offer of going out to have lunch..sure beats the long line.. ^o^