Monday, September 25, 2006

Doing The Wrong Things

I'm quite furious with myself. I promised myself that I wouldn't do that anymore. And there I go, still making the same mistake.. blurting out like that, just like a fool! *arggh*

Those who were present were shocked that I said that.. and the thing is, I didn't mean for it to sound like that.. For that, I'm sorry.

Okay, maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill.. It isn't smtg that is very bad. Just the wrong choice of words. I know I'm a person that likes to mull over some matter for sometime.

But to me, it's important. Coz it's a mistake that I promised myself I wouldn't repeat. Especially smtg as straightforward as that.

Pardon me. I guess to err is human. I say the wrong things sometimes. However I try to avoid making mistakes, I guess there will always be a slip of tongue now and then. *sigh*

Anyway, what's done is done. I shall learn from my errors. That is what that is important, right?

-----------------------------------

I also did smtg not-so-right over the weekend. This matter is not as clear-cut as the one above. Who's in the wrong, I'm not sure. Maybe both of us were wrong. Maybe it just happened to hit a weak spot? I really dunno.

Just hvta tell myself.. Really can't do things based on whims and moods. I tot I've conquered that, but alas, it was not to be... Was a bit moody that day and today. That's one of the reasons both things happened.

That day, I guess my frenz saw a not-so-pretty side of me that they've never seen before. That's not good, isn't it? But then, I just wanna be myself? Really dunno...

Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me. I get angry for the wrong reasons. I remember sometime ago, when there was a valid reason for me to get angry, I just couldn't.. :( Why am I getting upset for the wrong reasons?!

Hmm. Is it okay to do/say smtg not-so-nice just becoz you're moody (for certain reasons) that day? I think not. But I'm just human.. However I try, I guess I can't be perfect. *Perfect by Simple Plan plays in the background*

Sometimes really dunno what to think except to hope that whoever I offended accidentally will forgive me. I really don't mean it. It was just done in the heat of the moment. Believe me, I shall really try to cure this "flaw" of mine.

Maybe one day I'll be able to do that. It seems impossible but I shall try. *yes!*


PS: To add to this bad day, I think I didn't do so well for my CPR theory exam just now. The Qs were a bit weird.. really hope that I don't fail. :( Besides that, I also lost the earrings that I was wearing (a bit too loose) and they were relatively new ones and I kinda like them, as they're quite funky. :T

And I also lost the keychain dog (it broke) that my good fren gave to me as a bday present some years back... Any hope that I'll get that back? Ha. Don't think so. Really, I'm starting to think, everything bad does happen all at once, especially if one is in a bad mood. Coz one tend to do wrong/blur things when one is moody.. *sigh*

4 comments:

eve said...

awww ziyun...

*hugs*

we all get moody sometimes. nobody's perfect. friends, if true ones, will forgive when you apologise... emotions aren't meant to be rational and we try to conquer it but it's an ongoing battle, no?

it's not exactly a character flaw, friend. it's human.

*hugs*

Zzzyun said...

oh.. thanks for enlightening me abt that..

yes they are great frenz, they did forgive me...

haha, fighting emotions and trying to be rational seemed to be an ongoing battle... but as long as i try to change, the occasional slip shld be ok i guess, if not done intentionally..

sometimes i think i'm too hard on myself.. hmm. no wonder sometimes i'm so stressed over little matter. aikz.

PS: thanks for the hugs too. :)

Shea Speare said...

chill down, chill down, gal.

Zzzyun said...

thanks, shea speare. :) i've since calmed down now...