Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Complicated Emotions

I sometimes wonder, what is the thin line between being concerned over a friend and being kaypo over their personal matters.

I am certainly concerned over the welfare of my friends, but how they look at it, who knows. They might be thinking that I should just freaking mind my own business.

But when the friend seems to be in mental agony, depression – i.e. too emo for his own good – when we interfere, we are just trying our best to help him, isn't it?

But then things are not always as simple as it seems. Too many people are involved. Some people are just born insensitive, I guess. Can't be helped. But his insensitivity has lead to other people being hurt.

And sometimes, it IS hard to do the right thing – especially if you are not sure what exactly is the right thing to do.

*sigh* Life is complicated.

-----------------------------------------

Wow. Trying to cheer (sad) people up sure is a hard task. Even though I am quite "pro" in making people laugh *perasan*, sometimes, it is just too hard to make people who are emo smile.

Only with extra effort, did I see him crack a smile. And that is probably becoz I acted silly enough. Aikz.

Really must go and improve my making-people-laugh-skills. Hmm...

-------------------------------------------------------------

On second thought, scratch that. Sometimes I am just too tired of making others happy/pleasing others, you know? Coz in the end, who's going to make me happy?

Sorry lah, a bit emo these days. Maybe it's the stress, maybe it's becoz some ppl just say things without thinking, maybe it's just becoz that human emotions are too complicated to comprehend.

Aihh. I give up. I'm so gonna be a hermit and my life will revolve around studying, sleeping and eating.

Yay! How nice. -_- What the heck. Just ranting lah. As if I'll be able to be a hermit. :T

No comments: