Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Summative 2 ~ CVS

*throws confetti in the air* :D

Yayz!! Summative 2 is over!

It went okay. I definitely did so much better than last time. I guess the (more) consistent studying paid off. But I really shld work harder tho. A lot of my frenz are so god-like that it's freaky!! :O

I did okay for most parts, but was bombed by all the epidermiology questions. Aih.. Shld have read all those formulas more properly. But overall, I'm quite satisfied. =)

I guess now only I understand the thrill you get when all your hard word is paid off.. Yalah, I think I always had been a lazy-last-minute-studier since I was born. Ha! But hvta change liao lo, as it doesn't seemed to work in med sch... (Read this to know why.) *sigh* I shld read more books instead of notes only, so that I'll become a better doctor! Yeah!

Anyway, will be starting CVS officially today! I'm kinda looking forward to it [cannot ah? =P], as this will be our first systems' course where we'll really dive into the real medicine (so to speak). But unfortunately, our class will start at 4.15pm everyday. Which will really turn our internal clock/circadian rhythm upside down tho. Aikz.

Hmm. Just looking at the list of books that we'll need. Now I'm wondering which I'd need and shld really buy. Pharmacology, Clinical Medicine, Clinical Anatomy. Dunno eh... [Any advice, seniors who are reading my blog?]

Err. Suddenly at a loss of what to write. My blogger's syndrome coming back to haunt me liao..

I guess I'll stop here for now. Will continue when I rmb what I wanted to say. Forgetting what I wanted to say, esp when ppl interuppt me is nothing new, but I can't believe that day, I forgot what I wanted to think!! :O lol.

I think I have some sort of degenerative CNS disease? *touch wood*

Okla, too much crap liao. Will end here. Ciao!

PS: Oh ya, I rmbed! I haven't done my AIR topic which is due tonight! No mood to do too.. Uh-oh...

5 comments:

mg said...

well, i think u shouldnt buy any books yet. for now i think lilly's pathophysio for cvs is quite good. there's plenty in the library. anatomy netters is good enuf, pharmaco notes is sufficient, clinical med not necessary yet.

it's good if u have the time to read books but i hav not been able to do tht so far la.. haha.. wanna enjoy life as well (besides studying 24/7)

mg said...

oh i forgot papapatho!! useful book. some say mama but up to u. actually i use it mostly for the pics n diagrams. haha..

Zzzyun said...

ooo! thks very much for the info!! :D

i have the lily's pathophysio ade, my senior gave it to me, it seems to be quite good. ^o^

i also have netters ade, i guess its finally time to use it! hehe.

but i bought mamapatho though, but i think its more than enuf to read liao.. papapatho is so damn thick..

and as you said, wanna have a life besides studying ma.. hehe.

Anonymous said...

i bought like 4 books earlier this year thinking that i wud study em all for my exams, and it turns out that i never used the books, wat a waste of money. grr...

just get the books from library i say =p

take care

Zzzyun said...

haha.. i get what u mean... medic books are SO expensive.. im also afraid that i'll waste money too..

but what to do, some books are essential, hvta buy..

and im kinda lazy to borrow from the library lo..keke