Saturday, November 11, 2006

Some Crappy To-Do List

Food and uninterrupted sleep never felt so glorious before.

I'm on the mend now, peeps. Thanks for all the well-wishes. :) Glad to have such nice frenz as you guys. *beams* I'm so lucky.

Now, to deal with all the stuff that I shld have finished in the 2 and a half days I was half dead on the bed. *sigh*

My very behind to-do list:

  1. Tmr got cpr practical exam! Oh noooo! I'm scared leh...

  2. Hospital visit report. Ish. So mafan.

  3. AIR topic. Which I totally shld have done during the deeparaya hols. Aikz.

  4. And of coz, who can forget? My super behind studies!! :( I really don't want to fail again...! *huge sigh*

The list looks short but it IS a lot to do eh. How ah.. how ah? I think I'm having a panic attack. The sick period totally ruined my planning.

If I do plan, that is. *palms forehead*

Anyway, I guess I really gotta pull up my socks this time. No more fooling around liao I guess. Two more weeks till summative 2... Think still can do it kua... I hope so.

Gambate to myself~! (sorry lah, I selfish kua, only gambate to myself.. lol.) Okla, you guys also work hard lah.. Hehe.

Okay, time to chao. Need to read up on how to suck the air out of somebody give cpr and how to force stuff out of someone's throat do the heimlich's manueveur. Chao seng~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck for ur cpr exam and ur summative assessment!

ur not the only one behind really. tomororw i'm having my 2nd paper and weeee i'm not even 50% through revision and here i am reading blog.

woo. laters

eve said...

good luck for your exams, girl. gambatte to you. if you do need help on your AIR topic or revisions, feel free to approach me ya? Will be back in school next week.

Zzzyun said...

thks viv. u also work hard for ur exam ya. :)


thanks a lot, eve! will ask for help if i have any difficulty in my studies. u're the best... cya soon then.

Anonymous said...

omg xD I just wanna let u know 2 of my hardest papers r over!!

WOO.

Left with one more paper!

how did ur cpr exam go?

Zzzyun said...

there. i replied ur last Q with a post. hehe.