Friday, November 24, 2006

Keep The Fire Burning

Damn sien lah studying. Aikz. *starts pulling hair*

Okla, I won't rant so much here lah. Except that I seemed to be kinda stressed the past few days although I didn't know it. Isn't that weird? Well, that's what some of my frenz commented lah. (They say I've a "certain look on my face" when I'm stressed.) *shrugs*

Dunno lah. I do think that I've been a bit more snappy than usual to the ppl around me, so gomenasai if I've accidentally snapped at you okay!! I'm going to use the excuse and say "I'm stressed okay"! *sigh*

Okay, stop ranting, girl! Hmm. What random thing shld I blog then?

Oh ya, btw, some good news! I passed my crp practical exam ade!! Yayz~ ^o^ So happy. I was SO worried that I was gonna fail again, you know, that my heart was thumping so hard that I swear it almost flew out when I was checking the results on the board.

*sigh of relief*

One hurdle crossed. That leaves summative 2 next monday. I haven't finished revising (as always) but I can safely say I've put in more effort compared to last time. Really really hope I can do it this time.

*keep the fire burning inside, girl!*

Okay, just wanna end by wishing Sue Wen a very happy 20th birthday!! An adult liao lo, must be "sang seng" liao ah... wakaka.. All the best wishes for everything ya! :D

Yeap, time to chao. Got extra class later. Cya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a few updates since i last visited

gratz for passing the cpr exam. u worried for nth b4 =p

and.. good luck for ur summative 2? don u guys have holidays or sth? i just got back home like 2 days ago, for hols of coz.h

Zzzyun said...

thks! i'm so glad that i passed.. :D

sadly, hols are few and far in btw for us..

our classes getting more and more packed too. *sigh*

so many things to study... =(

Zzzyun said...

-_-"""

what crap are u talking? hahaha...

anyway thks.