Sunday, November 19, 2006

To Trust Or Not To Trust - Me

I may not look like it - I may talk a lot of crap sometimes, but I AM trustworthy. I can keep secrets.

Don't believe it? Ask the many ppl (note the word "many" in case you didn't notice the italics) who told me pretty juicy stuff, but I never told anyone else. *thinks of all the potential gossip that I could have generated but didn't* ^o^ Don't worry, peeps, your secrets are safe with me! Hehe.

Hey, don't forget to take into account the fact that I suffer from short-term memory loss. So I forget a lot of stuff quite soon enuf. hehe. Isn't it a win-win situation? You get to tell your stories & feel better, I get to hear them, but in the end no one else knows abt it coz I've already forgotten. Blek.

Some ppl look trustworthy, but in the end, they are not. Not intentionally, but... still.

Ha. How ironic life is.

PS: Woot! Dimsum just now was nice!! So full now... We shld do this more often. Hehe. I really live to eat. :P Oh ya, paiseh that I woke up late ya, forgot to turn on my alarm clock last nite. Hehe.

No comments: