Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tagged~

I was tagged by valene (the amino acid, hehe) coz I so happened to be reading this tag [on her blog] that I'm going to do below.

Yalah, I know that it's not compulsory to do it, but since I'm so nice *ahem*, I'll just relent and do it lah. Aiya, also quite long didn't do tag already lah.. hehe.


Part 1: On the Outside

Name: You guys know me as Zzzyun already, right? Need to repeat meh?

Birth Date: 14th September, 1987 (Must rmb eh! hehe.)

Current status: That is for me to know and you to find out. =P

Eye Color: Dark brown - Black?

Hair Color: Know the meaning of raven tresses? *winks*

Righty or Left: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Virgo - I wonder if there is really a perfectionist in me...

Part 2: On the Inside

Your Heritage: Chinese - and they are known to be good at maths but cunning. :T

Your Fear: Being alone with no frenz.

Your Weaknesses: I care too much. I get irritated too easily. I get worked up over the smallest weirdest things.

Your Perfect Pizza: As long it's cheesy I like it! I'd try most..

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: Last time it used to be the wrong things is my life. Now is - I want to sleep sumore eh... :(

Your bedtime: Since I became a medic student, there is no such thing called a bedtime. Hehe..

Your most missed memory: The high school years I guess, with good frenz.

Part 4: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: Coke

McD or Burger King: McD

Single or Group Dates: Non-experienced so I can't say. Blek.

Adidas or Nike: Nike

Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate! I'm a chocoholic~!!

Cappucino or Coffee: Prefer Cappucino. Taste nicer.

Part 5: Do You...

Smoke: Siao ah? No way! I don't want to die young!

Curse: Not really. Unless you really piss me off... so watch out! hehe. You've been warned. =P

Part 6: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: Nope

Gone to the mall: Yeap. This morning!

Been on stage: Last 2 years got lah. Past month don't have lah.

Eaten sushi: Nope. Going this sunday! Wee~

Dyed your hair: Last 2 years (coz I was being rebellious). Not in the past month.

Part 7: Have You Ever?

Played a stripping game: You say leh? Siao. Of coz not lah! o.O

Changed who you were to fit in: I dunno. If yes, I wouldn't really know, right?

Part 8: Nuff Said

Age you're hoping to be married: Err... It's up to fate I guess. Gotta finish my studies and have a carreer first! *sigh*

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl

Best Eye Color: As long as can see then ok liao. hehe.

Hair Color: Black would be nice. Don't want white hair ah!!

Short or Long Hair: Generally short hair. Unless the long hair looks super good on him, then that's another story! hehe.

Part 10: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: Doing this tag lo.

1 hour ago: Practicing aikido with frenz in the sri petaling community center.

4.5 hours ago: Having dinner with frenz.

1 month ago: Studying medicine I guess.

1 year ago: Sitting for my HSC exam then.

Part 11: Finish The Sentence

I love: the fun things in life! ^o^

I feel: contented. And tired.

I hate: to feel stupid. And insignificant.

I hide: my insecurities? (Dunno lah, simply write wan, it sounds cool whut. haha)

I miss: Penang food! (Yalah, I very greedy wan lah...)

I need: more motivation! So I can be more hardworking.


Ok, that's it. I really need to sleep liao. I'm too lazy + sleepy to tag ppl now, so if you wanna do this tag, then you do lah. Zzzzz~

4 comments:

eve said...

the things that you discover in your friends when they answer tags.

your weakness, if i may add, may be a strength that people see in you.

*grins*

Zzzyun said...

haha... you discovered new things abt me thru this tag ah.. =P

you can say the weakness can be a good thing i guess. it depends.. but seriously, it can hurt me badly if i "indulge" in it too much...

but thanks for the compliment. :D

btw, dont really see u around these days. hope to see u soon.. coz kinda miss you hopping around like a energized bunny! hehehe..

eve said...

energized bunny? hey, bunnies are now officially known as silly creatures thanks to the "Open Season" movie. *grins* They used bunnies for "bunny fight" in replacement for "food fight" okay...

really miss you guys too. will try to be around school more often. no car ma

Zzzyun said...

haha i didnt watch that movie so i dunno =P

no wonder didnt see you for around for so long... becoz u dont have car.. hope to see ya soon. :)