Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What, CVS Already?

Haih. Dunno why, recently been having a stroke of bad luck. Things haven't exactly been going my way.

--------------------------------------

They just gave out the timetables for CVS (for those not in the know, that stands for CardioVascular System) yesterday. [Wah, starting systems' course liao ah, woo, finally the real medicine is coming! :O] They totally shld have given it out earlier eh!!

Now only I know that I've CSU before exam!! *arggh* So not only I've to study for the exam, I also have prepare for the CSU session eh... (unless wanna kena marah by the lecturers lah) :T

Next monday is damn packed.. I have CSU, Summative 2, feedback session, PBL 1 and one lecture in 1 day!! My god. My classes will start from 8am till 5.15pm~! o.O

*starts hyperventilating*

*calms self down by counting from one to ten* =/

Really want to relax after exam also cannot. Will hvta do AIR topic that night, coz the next day, we'll officially start CVS liao! Wah, time really flies!

Then some of my frenz will hvta go for clinic visit the next day, so wanna go out and celebrate the end of foundation 2 also cannot. Really sien.

*sigh* Medic school doesn't look really appealing now. =(

Can someone remind me why I am putting myself thru this course again?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Got this anecdote from June's blog.

  • Knowledge is power.
  • Power is corrupt.
  • So study and be evil~!!

*muahaha*

No comments: