Thursday, November 09, 2006

Sick

Felt extremely shitty the past nite and the whole of today. Why? If you're observant, you might have noticed that my punkymood had been changed to "sick"! =(

Yes, that's what I'm feeling now. Sick. Extremely. Haven't been this sick since who knows whenever. I guess my immune system decided to take a break and this is what happened. Vomitted 5 times, had diahorrea, and nausea and back pain. I can't keep anything I eat down in my stomach...

I suspect it to be food poisoning. The ironic thing in this is that I just told my fren a few days back that I'm rarely affected by food poisoning due to my self-proclaimed "iron stomach". Guess that the powers-above wanted to show me not to be arrogant for being normally blessed with a good immune system. *sigh* New lesson learnt.

Feeling rather hungry now but I can't eat in fear I'll puke again! I'm so hungry... Is this what it feel like to be starving? The difference is just that we can't eat for diff reasons..

I haven't been this sick for sucha long time that I've kinda forgotten how it feels like to be sick... I just want the agony to end. I guess this will make me be able to emphatize more with sick ppl... Imagine feeling like this for more than days, weeks, months or even 24/7 (for those with chronix disorders)... Really charm.

More than 1 day wasted. Spent the whole day in bed. And in the toilet. No kidding. Which could have been spent on studying, since I'm kinda behind. Ish. To think that I have to fall sick when there are no classes. But I guess it's a blessing in disguise so that I won't need to miss any classes. :(

I've been surviving on water, 100-plus and green tea. Those are the only things that my stomach seemed receptive to. It even showed its dislike of milo by letting it go out the way it came into it. Blek.

I'm so hungry but I can't eat!!

Dear stomach, can you please decide what do you want?? If you want me to eat, can you please keep the food in there? *arggh*

Anyway, I feel very grateful to my fren that had been taking care of me since I fell sick... It sure would have been worse if I was alone, sick. My parents are very concerned too. It has been a long time since I've heard the concerned voice of my mum...

Okay, enuf rambling. Now would you excuse me, I think the toiletbowl is hailing me now.

8 comments:

KohJL said...

Hmm.... that's not good news......

Take care

Shea Speare said...

U better take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

take care girl take some carbon? pills

Anonymous said...

get well soon yea grl.....:>

mg said...

get well soon. prolly cant take milk (milo)..

Zzzyun said...

oh...

*touched*

thks a lot for the well-wishes. people.. really really appreciate it.. ^0^

Jens said...

get well soon... take care and have enuf rest.. but do keep up on that notes reading k...

take care and hope u'll recover as soon as possible...

Zzzyun said...

thks :) im feeling much better ade..

notes reading? haih... super behind liao... really gotta catch up!