Sunday, April 08, 2007

What I Do Between Notes

I'm so so bored now. I've spent most of the day either "trying valiantly" to study (rbcs, platlets, wbcs and what-nots) or watching movies/anime! I've read all the blogs I usually read. And checked all my usual sites. Oh ya, not to forget, played some o2jam too! Btw, am at level 12 now leh.. hoho.

Can life get any more boring-ier than this? *sigh, looks around and melts into a puddle*

Anyway, been watching Death Note 2 on this website that streams lots of Asian movies and of coz, Heroes! =)

Both are very interesting! And I can't seemed to stop myself from watching. Luckily it takes quite some time for it to stream, so at least there's some time in between to study a bit.

But haemato is kinda confusing. Everything seems to be similar! Oh no... The bone marrow is either hyper-or-hypocellular. Reticulocytosis! Splenomegaly! Target cells! Emperipolesis! -_-"

Erm. Pardon me. Went bonkers just now. Didn't fancy having so many similar conditions thrust down my throat. The more I read, the more I get confused abt which is which. Bleh.

Right, enough of ranting. Again it's back to the notes, and the movies (hehe). Cya!

PS: Emotions have since settled down. It's time I take things into hand. Wish me luck!

PPS: Oh ya, currently on the mend. Shld be in good health in no time! =) Thank god. I tot I was going to cough out my lungs that night. Painful...

PPPS: Btw, I dunno what this post is exactly about. Unless you count me ranting abt how bored I am as smtg worth reading. lol.

No comments: