Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Knock On The Head

Busy, hectic, crazy, tiring. Countless words that can be used to describe what my life feels right now. Dunno why, but I've been feeling kinda tired coupled with weird throbbing headaches recently.

I'd like to attest that it is due to silly clumsy me accidentally knocking my head really forcefully on the upper bunker of my double decker bed on monday that has been causing all this. *bump slowly appears* =( But who knows, it might psychosomatic after all. (meaning it's all in the mind) But it has caused me to feel irritable, aggitated, dull and fatigued. I'm wondering if the knock cud have been so forceful that there's internal bleeding/clot? Omg.

Just came back from CSU just now. And I cudn't concentrate well at all. I dunno if it's becoz of this or due to the lack of sleep [which cud also be caused by the former as well]. Even the doctor asked "why I looked so dull". I think I probably looked like a black cloud was hanging over my head or smtg. *sigh*

Anyway, probably shld be resting I guess. Too many things happenning at such a fast rate. [CSUs, PBLs, lectures, studying!] My eyes looked like it's drooping (partial ptosis - gasp, Horner's Syndrome!!) At any rate, I think I can safely say I do have Medical Students' Syndrome, lol.

Alright, gonna rest for a while first... toodles!

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

I half suspected that med skul regiments are designed to prep us for the many sleepless nights we'll get later in internship.

Rest up!

Zzzyun said...

hmm.. interesting theory. that wud also explains why they keep messing our circadian rhythms here by giving us weird timetables.. bleargh.