Saturday, April 14, 2007

Diamonds Flowers Are A Girl's Best Friend

Hmm, scratch that. Flowers will do nicely too. =) I don't ask for too much, epecially most of us are still students, depending financially on our parents.

Anyway, I promised a long time ago that I'll put pics up of the flowers that my dear dear gave me on Valentine's Day. Finally I've gotten the pics from him and have time to put them up. Do enjoy!

Isn't it lovely?? I just lurve it... <3

The bear bear that came with the flowers is also very kawaii.. *pinches its cheek*

Well, I still have the bear bear with me (of coz!) but the flowers have all wilted. blek. Wanted to press-dry the flowers but it didn't work. I knew I shld have dried the flowers first! Anyway, used my papa Dorlands and Marieb to squish it, sadly, in the end, the juice just ran out and dirtied my book. -_-

Nevermind, I'll know what to do next time. Well, depending on whether there is a next time of coz. (sorry for being pessimistic, but then I'm just preparing myself for all possibilites)

Right. I'm tired out from watching so many tv series and anime. Marathon leh! haha. So gonna take a rest before going swimming later. Hope it doesn't rain. yeap!

Anyway, for the summary on how I spent this year's Valentine's Day, do click here. [but it's old news though] ^v^

6 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

I heard you're suppose to hang them upside down or something

Unknown said...

Yes... YOu're supposed to hang them upside down under the sun.. but NOT directly under the hot sun.. My mum helped me hang my bouquet (the one I got for bday)for bout 1 and half months and yes!! the long time and effort paid off... Coz my dried flowers are soo beutiful!!

Zzzyun said...

oh really?! i didnt know!! *wails* that is sucha pity! =(

but kinda weird, hvta hang upside down.. lol.

anyway do show me the dried flowers sometime soon.. hope i'll know what to do next time. hehe.

Taekwondo @ IMU said...

just take picture and keep long long la. nothing is like the original

eve said...

so sorry that was me up there. was logged in to taekwondo club account doing some work. hhehee... malu

Zzzyun said...

oh hi there! long time no hear from you... =)

well, of coz i took pics (hence this post) and i did try to keep it as long as possible..

but then it started smelling... eee! lol.