Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Simple Mundane Life

Actually, these few days there's nothing special or interesting to blog abt, except the mundane-what-I-did-today-with-who-and-who. Which hardly interests anybody, with myself as the exception, probably.

Is that how a medical student's life supposed to be? Mundane (insert other synonyms of "boring" that you cud think of) and filled with books? Even our conversation and jokes are littered with medical jargon!! :O I reckon it wud be soon before we start dreaming of ourselves studying! *gasp!*

Don't really have the mood to study these few days. Dunno why. Just feel a bit sien. Which is bad, coz haemato exam is next friday, not to mention my mock OSCE is the day before! omg!! Btw, I feel a wee bit more confident after yesterday's practice, coz got to try out the whole physical examination myself. Oh ya, thks to TeckJian and Leong who were willing SPs. =)

I think I shall stop here now. I don't even have the mood to blog. Aikz. Let's hope smtg interesting happens so I've smtg to share tmr. ^v^


PS:
Normally, when we do PBL, we will do the important parts like the pathogenesis rather half-heartedly, haphazardly. Hmm. Half-baked is a good description. But yesterday's one was one of the worst I've ever seen. I'll use the word RAW. yeah. Anyway, didn't feel like doing my usual bit of contributing, coz I was down with a bad sorethroat... so pls excuse me. Bleh, whatever
.

PPS: Aikz! Dr. Thani told us yesterday that the AIR topic will not be allocated the 3 marks as rumoured for EOS3. Which is good for other ppl who haven't started, but not so good for me coz I've already spent lots of time on it. The only consolation he cud offer was that it cud come out for EOS3. Right... Well, nvm. At least I learnt a lot abt extra-nodal lymphomas along the way. lol.

PPPS: Yesterday was the annual No Dress Code Day. It was really fun, being able to go to uni in sneakers and jeans. How I miss my comfy jeans, lol. Some ppl really went casual.. A lot of guys came in shorts and t-shirts. Oh ya, smtg different this year is that even CSU and library approved this no dress code thingy. So for once in my life, I was able to walk into CSU with jeans and my hair down!! :D

No comments: