Monday, April 09, 2007

The Urge To Be Random

There's this inner urge to blog these days, but somehow I haven't been updating anything really intriguing recently. The urge is probably due to the fact that man is a creature of habit.

If a few days passed without me updating my blog, my fingers will sure twitch and itch. Like now. yesh, I've been updating, but nothing interesting enough for a second read.

Blame it on the exams and studies. It gives me the urge to blog, but drains my inspiration on what to blog abt. My mind is blank, like a white canvas; whenever my hands rest on the keyboard, ready to type out anything, I get "blogger's block". Hmm, sounds funny.

Actually, can you guess that today I've nothing to blog about too? Well, maybe except for the fact that I never really like studying abt parasites/bacteria/virus/fungi. They just don't really interest me, except when they prove they are really smart at evading the human immune system. Now, that is what I call interesting.

trivia: do you know that some parasites (forgot which) are able to shed their outer skin to evade the human immune response that only recognizes the antigens on that original skin? With their new skin, they can swim happily about in your blood circulation while you continue to suffer.

Erm, dunno why I blog abt that. Probably due to desperation to write something, anything. Besides, it's always good to learn some trivia. hehe.

Hmm. I'm out of ideas to talk about. Since I'm not a camwhore, I can't post picture after picture of myself here either to fill up space.

Okay, better not try to length this post out with my crap. I'll sign off here. So many things to do, and so little time! *sigh*

PS: Yerr... Why episode 12 of Heroes cannot be streamed!! Cannot find the torrent for it either... Aih, I wanna know what happens next eh! = suspense =

PPS: Oh ya, I've a theory. I reckon its karma that made me got htin aung for fasci for GI. See, complain so much abt PBL everytime lah, now only know lah. blek. -_-

4 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

cool trivia... i expect i'll be learning about that lil' bugger soon - i'm just starting microbiology.

Zzzyun said...

haha glad that at least someone appreciated that trivia. :P

hmmm i wonder if you'll like microbiology. i think its either a love or hate subject. lol.

k0k s3n w4i said...

it's my fave year two subject (at the moment).

I'm a sucker for trivia. I practically live in wikipedia for stuff like that.

Zzzyun said...

really?! omg...i dislike that subject...coz too many things to memorise ade! o.O

besides, they looks gross..geli~!

yeah i like trivia too.. some of it is funny. wikipedia is really good!! =)