Saturday, February 17, 2007

:: My First Valentine's Day ::

Today, I'm gonna blog abt none other than the celebrations for Valentine's Day!! ^o^ Honestly, this is my first time really celebrating Valentine's Day for real (eh, last time celebrate on my own meh -_-"") and I'm really happy.

Thanks to my dear dear who did so much for me!! =) Smtg special happened that day, just before class. I was rushing to class, as usual, when I was stopped in my tracks outside the corridor, coz I saw that my dear had bought a bouquet of flowers for me!! And he presented me with it in the lecture hall, with everyone watching (!!) and they were clapping and shouting loudly (omg)!

[yes, I cud hear some ppl shouting "kiss kiss", lucky the lecturer was almost gonna start, phew~]

Just wondering, why did they clapped and shouted like that? Was it really that different from what the others did? I wonder. Hmm. Anyway, for once, in my life, I felt really embarassingly happy.. and I think I managed to blush at least a bit. lol.

Anyway, now thinking back, I still can't believe that that happened. Hehe. I'm still so happy~ *grins stupidly* Well, it certainly is a wonderful memory. haha. Okay, must continue the story.

After class, we went home and prepared a bit before setting out again. We headed towards Midvalley and had dinner at Nando's. Yes, I know what you're thinking but at first my dear wanted to take me somewhere more romantic but cudnt due to certain circumstances. *sigh* Anyhow, I was really stuffed after dinner (the many-coursed meal was delicious!) so we had to forego the plan to go Haagen Daaz and try the Chocolate Fondue. Nvm, we'll go again some other time! *licks lips*

After that, we went to watch the movie Babel. And yes again, I know what you're thinking. We totally shld have gone to see a more romantic movie, right? A documentary ain't right for a Valentine's Day movie... lol. Felt tired out mentally halfway thru the movie, haha. But we didn't even know what the story was about, so can't blame us ya. And yes, that is definitely really memorable. Funny whut, right? :P (besides, there are quite a few naughty scenes in the movie too!) Hehe.

We'd have like to spend more time out, unfortunately, I've CSU the next day early in the morning, and I haven't read up on it too! Aikz. Fell asleep before I've managed to go to the next page... lol.

So that's it for my 1st Valentine's Day. It was certainly a memorable and special one. ^v^ I loved it! Thanks very much, dear dear! Hope you enjoyed yourself that day!


PS:
Ah.. did a good deed yesterday. Found a pendrive in the e-lab while using the comp. Returned it to Lost & Found. Hope the person finds his pendrive back oh. (btw, it's kinda mafan to do a good deed too, hvta fill in a form while the person seems to be irritated when I had to knock on the door umpteen times to pass it to her, aikz)

PPS: Oh ya, dear, hope you like the prezzie I gave you! I think the shirt looks great on you, especially with the cool cuff links! Hehe.

PPPS: Right, Thanks to my friends who gave out chocs in celebrations of V-Day. [paiseh, I didn't prepare anything coz sorry lah, jakun me doesn't know of such norms, haha]

PPPPS: Pics of the flowers and prezzie will be up soon when I get them from my dear! (hope I rmb, lol)

PPPPPS: (god, this must the most PS's that i've ever written) Anyway, just wanna wish all my readers a Happy Chinese New Year! May you have all the blessings showered upon you this coming new year! ^o^

5 comments:

Zzzyun said...

Glad tat u liked the present... =)

Happy Chinese new year to everyone! Do enjoy these hols, coz these will be the last hols before our scary EOS3!! o.O

Luv ya too.. Take care oh and cya soon! ^v^

mg said...

so nice to be in love.. hehe.. kiss kiss!!!

Zzzyun said...

haha... yeah its a great feeling.. a feeling that i never had before till now. =)

eve said...

goodness, that's just so sweet. you're one lucky girl. but then again, i think you deserve the luck too. *grins*

i'm keeping my luck for angpow collection this year. rotfl.

do put up the pictures soon and happy CNY!!!

Zzzyun said...

haha... thks and yes i do know that i'm one lucky girl =P

*dances around sillily*

okay, i'll try to put up the pics soon... and happy CNY to you too!