Thursday, May 24, 2007

:: Food Magic ::

Yeah, yeah, I'm having GI exam tmr... but feel very sien studying. -_- So tot I'll amuse myself you guys with some cool pics of - believe it onot - food!

Here goes: *stomach rumbles*

Omg! the sushi looks very tasty... and the rabbits are so kawaii~! :P

Wow, so geng! the couple looks so life-like... and the pigs are cute! hehe.

Eee! bread that looks too cute to be eaten... my fav is the first lady bread. haha.

Oh my! Freaking cool bento that is just too artistic to be eaten!! *drools*
Creative use of ingredients! besides being super healthy too!

Ooo.. the three fishes so kawaii!
Funny, they remind me of some jap festival culture.. hmm...

This one is my fav out of the rest! Coz the cat looks super life-like! Cute!
The use of ingredients and the skills are very good!


hehe.. so cute, pink dog with a heart summore!
wow, the rice is coloured pink! Woots!

wow, the little animals looks so snugly and kawaii~! *shiny eyes*

(yesh yesh, I know the word cute/kawaii is sooo overused in this post. blek.)


Well, I guess that's all for now... No time to do a proper update. maybe tmr night or smtg lah, after exam. *tachycardia*

Gonna watch Pirates of Carribean - At World's End tmr! [many thks to Beh who bought the tickets in advance for us!]

Alright, wish me luck...! And good luck and gambate to my frenz! We'll conquer the GI exam!!

I hope. *gulps*

4 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

I hate you.

I can't eat any of these. *cries*

Zzzyun said...

lol~! do u think i can?

i got these pics from a email..

but at least i get to eat normal sushi...hehe :P

AiLing said...

Hope the GI exam went well for you!

Zzzyun said...

well it was okla... but u shall know more in my next post.. hehe!