Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Med Joke And Then Some

Seriously, I think being a med student really consumes you - body and soul. Even the most normal of everyday things can be twisted to suit the warped viewpoint of a med student.

Case in question wud be something that happened last friday during our post-exam trip to Midvalley. (Names have been simplified to protect them from killing me.) :P

F: Hey, let's go look at colognes!

W: *stunned look and thinks to herself* Colons?

Me and F noticed the incredulous look on her face and started laughing uncontrollablly.

PS: Finally got to watch the finale of Heroes. The front was still as nail-biting as ever, but the ending wasn't as good as I expected... Well, I hope Season 2 gets better!

PPS: Found this anime which so far is quite intriguing. It's called Uninhabited Planet Survive. Click here for the link to stream it. It's about a bunch of teens from the future who accidentally got stranded on some uninhabited planet while they're on a sch trip to some other planet. Earth is no longer livable then, and they stay in space colonies which are totally man-made! To know more, just watch the anime! hehe.

PPPS: Yesh, I know I shld be studying my ass off the past few days, but I feel so lazy. There is no sense of urgency. And recently I've been addicted to this game called Sid Meier's Pirates - Live The Life! It's super fun... and I've been playing till I lost count of time, uh-oh. Can someone pls gimme a sense of urgency pls?? *sigh*

PPPPS: Today we had Behavioural Science - BS lab and practicals. The lab was kinda boring, but the practical was really fun~! Our difficult patients today were supposed to be anxious, even till the extent of crying! One of the SPs had damn good acting skills, I cud really believe that her anxiety was real. Omg! My SP's case was really funny becoz it involved some sensitive issues - i.e. sexual life. Hehe...

PPPPPS: Oh ya, almost forgot. Hope you guys have noticed that I've put up a new pic at my sidebar. Isn't it nice? *winks* Btw, I've added some photoshop effects to it to erm.... enhance my original beauty, yeah. It's my first effort in photoshopping a non-abstract subject. But I didn't do much lah, if you get what I mean. hehe.

No comments: