Sunday, June 12, 2005

Crazy Insane Week...!

Well, this is another insane week, guys!! I'm totally wading in homework... bogged down by numerous terribly difficult assignments... Oh dear!! I'm a nervous wreck!

Btw, I'm going to sit for my 2nd assessment next saturday.... We're going to have to sit for to subjects at one go... Chem and maths 2units. Then on the following wed, I have maths 3units..

The thing is---> I haven't study for any of them!! HELP!! [Well, all things considered, this is juz as usual, moi IS miss procastinator after all...lol.]

So the point is, I dunno what to do now... Shld I study first and leave my assignements to the last minute... or...Vice versa? To do or not to do... that is the question.. [Woah. Quoting Shakespear now?] Haha..

The one thing I'm sure of is: I shldn't be on9-ing now... Yup. That's so right of me...but what to do? I'm SO addicted.. I must on9 everyday ade... This is a new addiction... Do I need therapy, anyone? Help...!!

Okie. Since I'm on a roll... Better stop here now [My posts are getting shorter and shorter now... due to laziness on my part... *Shrugs*] Might as well go to sleep.. Yeah, not enuf sleep lately but not becoz of studying oh...?!!

Well, as alwiz Hakuna Matata la!! :D

No comments: