Monday, June 27, 2005

My Verbal Confession

I dunno about this, guys. But maybe I shld say it out... I don't like keeping it all bottled up. Okie,

*Deep breath*

Please don't be angry when you read this (of coz to the ppl involed in this matter).

Here goes (to two ppl who were once my good frenz):

Well, I dunno why but I get a funny feeling that you hate dislike me *I guess hate is too strong a word...but still! Is it because of something I have done wrong? Coz I can't think of any...(but you never know...)

Err, could it becoz I talk too much? *I know my faults...Haha* But if you guys think clearly & objectively, you shld notice that recently that I have talked LESS to you guys. I'd even go as far as saying, very less. Coz I dare not...

Or could it becoz sometimes I'm a very fussy person?? Well, sorry if I've irritated you two at any point in your lives. I don't really mean 2 be fussy but it's juz that sumtimes I'm a perfectionist lo. Sorry. However, I do not think that being fussy SOMETIMES would warrant so much dislike of me on your part..

So, I do not know what I have done wrong. If you would kindly point out to me anything that I have done to make you angry or what... Pls.

I oredi noticed it before this but I put it down to exam nerves since you're having your finals and all...but...it's quite a long time after finals ade. And I have seen no improvement. Haih.

I know you two have become quite close to each other and I have no prob wif that...but if you two become so close until you exclude other ppl, I think that's kinda rude. Sorry... Juz telling you my opinion. You wouldn't like it if you were talking to someone... And that someone keeps talking to someone else... As if you were beneath that someone's notice or smtg. It's not a nice feeling. I've been there... I shld know.

Maybe you two would want proof but shld I write it down here...? It's not very nice, is it? I better refrain myself... for the moment...

Well, let's juz say I'm miserable about our friendship... I mean we were on okay terms with each other during high sch, weren't we? Why shld it worsen to such a state? Let's go back to what our friendship used to be, ok?

But...if you guys don't really want anything to do with me, well, I'd avoid you like the plague lo. :( Juz say the word. Might as well not "min zho zho", right?? I will leave it up to you guys... Just leave your opinions here in the link below or the chatterbox on the RHS...

~Depressed & miserable~

That's life... *Sigh*

No comments: