Saturday, June 18, 2005

Zombie Waking Up From A Daze

Well, feeling a lot better... After a decent nap. Juz finished a part of my 2nd assessment... We did maths 2units at 11am followed by chem at abt 12:20pm.. I haven't had any real sleep the past few days coz I often (actually, ALWIZ!!) fall asleep while studying..

Then, I will wake up like at 2 or 3am {sometimes, even 5am! Damn..} and tries to cram summore in before falling asleep again after like after 15 mins..lol Yup, that's how moi study lo.. ARGGHH.. I think my electricity bill will be shooting up coz I left the light on for the whole night ade these few days *How'd you expect me to off the light? I didn't mean to zzz you know... Ish.*

Neways, I think I oredi have dark circles around my eyes.. A first for me since I normally dun have these signs even when I'm really lacking sleep.. I guess it shows how deprived of sleep i am.. Haih. Must turn in early tonite for more beauty sleep. [Say only.. I know I sure on9 till v.late coz I will need to indulge myself after examz..]

Well, you might be wondering why I din say anything abt my test dis morning. Okie, jus to humour you, I will write abt them lo...! :P

Maths 2 units---> Okay kua. But I still that there were too many questions to be completed in 1 hour!! The teacher must be crazy [privately, I think that she juz wants to prove that she can be as good as the man when it comes to setting exam papers.. Prove all you want..but pls dun let us poor students be the victims. Ish.]

Imagine it: When the teacher said ''You all have 5 min left'',I still hav question 4b), c), d) and e) etc... Not yet done....

And so I freaked! Seriously. I hate being caught in situations like this. I will start shaking (my hand, I mean..lol.) and my heart will start pounding like crazy... Yeah. That's call the adrenaline rush.. Woo! Its kinda scary actually... -_-

So I couldn't like really think straight and I think I answered the last part wrongly when I fully knew the answer [Got mixed up abt concave up and concave down??!! Argghh...] Whatever...!

Chem ---> I think it was ok...but involved a lot of writing lo.. Ny hand was like gonna break off liao... 3 marks for writing more than half a page?? Crazy! I'm not sure I'm going to do well.. coz I don't think that my last minute studying will pay off this time... Sigh. What to do. Moi is a lazy person.. wants 2 do enjoy life! :P

*Wei! Life only happens once, you know...!* Here's the prove. lol.

Quote:
I shall pass thru this way but once,
If there is anything I can do,
Please let me do it now,
For I shall not pass thru this way again.

by Whoever... *I've forgotten actually. Paiseh.*

Anyway, when I came home, after lunch, I watched Madagascar (long-overdue)... I think the movie was really funny...and the producers were really witty.. There were moments of humour that could be deduced from the music... For e.g: They played this music from National Geographic when Alex the lion was going to attack the zebra... Haha... *Really ironic*

Then, I had an headache due to extreme lack of sleep... so went for a nap lo... So great! Sleep is SO wonderful... Zzz...

Then, to indulge myself again, I online-d almost the whole nite... Aiyo. My bill next month charm liao... *Was going to watch 'Batman Begins' with frenz, but no transport home.. What to do? Ish...*

So I guess I will call it a night here... Will give a few updates about last wed. Will write abt them in my next post, okie?

Tata for now! :D

No comments: