Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Normal Day.. But Boring x 27!!

Haih... Another boring day... Boring x 27... *Sighing a bit too much recently*

[Btw, to the ppl who I refered to in my last post, juz think carefully abt it but rmb I don't mean to be mad at anyone... Forgive & forget, okay?]

And now coming back to da present... Well, I think today nothing much happened except that I was feeling kinda down... & depressed... Due to the post before..

Btw, we did our phy & chem assignment today... Argghh. More reports to write up!! I'll be simply doing my chem report now since we juz knew that those weren't counted in our internal marks... Sigh. Since leela said: "I found out many ppl were copying from each other and if I based my marks on that it'd be very unfair.."

ARGGHH..! Why she didn't say earlier since I did every bloody report myself!!! All by myself!! Shld have copied other ppl's one... Neways, who'd want to let me copy....! And...to comfort myself, well, juz let me say--->> Maybe those things might come out in the test ya! And that time, I will surely have a better inkling of what the question is asking lo.. Lolz.

Okie...and now to phy assignment... I think leong gives us the hardest assignments in the world!! *Okie, I'm exaggerating but still you get the picture... Haha* Today, the experiment we did was using a wheatstone bridge... It's kinda diff to explain here so... I won't! Haha, got ya!

Anyway, we're poking the jockey around until Leong came and said: "Don't scrape the jockey!" Poor ejian was holding it then so she kena marah lo... Pity. Anyway, the stupid thing wouldn't work at first.. I think it was becoz of our poor working skills *In respect to the engineering side* haih.. Now I know I wouldn't be a good engineer ade. Any house I build would fall to pieces at once.. Lolz...

Our contact (of the wires I meant) was lousy~~Really lousy... That's was why the needle of the galvanometer kept pointing to one side only.. Haha. neways, solved the prob ade after we tightened everything and put every screw or wire correctly... It kept getting loosed many times!!

Arrgghh! Managed to start after almost half an hour of tinkering wif it... Sigh...again, lousy... Ha! Jian was kinda flustered doing it... So moi took over. Don't wan another to have chest pain lo...Aikz.

Moi was ok doing it but I swear if I keep on doing it for a few more hours, I will surely go insane~! I will also pull more of my hair out too! Haha... Better dun. Don't wanna be bald neways. lolz.

So I guess that's all for now.. Tatz...! :D

Blogging [besides talking to frenz] really can get your mood up! Yupz!! =P

No comments: