Friday, June 03, 2005

Kinda Apologetic

Sorry, guys. I think I was kinda in a foul mood yesterday when I was typing yesterday's post... *Well, pyschologists did say voicing your frustrations verbally, in this case literally lo, is totally better than bottling it in*

See? I was juz throwing a tantrum to relax... Makes so much sense! Haha!!

Btw, linhui...thx for your comment. At least there's Life in my blog!! YES!! Finally, so I think I can break my strike now...but you readers pls don't forget to post comments, okie? Or chat with me thru da chatterbox thingy....! Or else I'm dying of lonliness... ~Lonely, I'm so lonely...~

Neways, I gotta get things out of my system... So did anything happen that was remotely interesting around here? Lemme think... guess not...Okla! My life is not that boring & dull. I think something happened but you definitely totally couldn't classify it as funny [coz it's not]..

Okie.. Here's the 411 on it:

One of my classmates was hospitalized a few days ago...but you won't be able to believe why... She got hit in the eye by *Guess what* a shuttlecock!! OMG!! Now that's why they call it dangerous sports...lol. Neways, she was practicing for the sports carnival.. Which I guess she won't be taking part in now.. Life's so ironic...! And the guy who hit her eye was pretty shocked I heard...

And some guy in coll even drew a few comics about this story... Gotta admit the comics were pretty cute...and ironically funny. {Don't understand why he drew himself in the pic neways. He was there meh? Dunno.}

So that's that.

Btw, ranjit was terribly sarcastic about that. He asked her frenz 2 tell her that he showed concern abt her condition.... and made a terribly funny joke which put us in stitches...

Here goes:- A girl was hit in the eye by a shuttlecock.... so---now she is----Cockeye!! [You will only get the joke if you know malaysian slang.. Hehe.]

I can't think off what to write now. (Coz Miss Procastinator alwiz write her stuff a tad too late... So she forgets by the time she wanna write abt it..)

Ish. Whatever... Tata now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry bout not posting comments. Sometimes I try to sort out those comments in my mind but I dun type them out. hehe

Zzzyun said...

lydia, that was a joke? i din know eh...i thought he say say nia...
and d-hui, why do u sort out comments in ur head? why dun u unleash them out here? i wanna abt them...!! Yay!!

Zzzyun said...

yeah...i know...~shrugs~