Monday, June 06, 2005

No More Procastinating..Yeah, Right..If Ever!

This is the normal monday blues... where I feel totally sleepy becoz as usual I left my homework too late again... causing me to work into the late late night~ Burning the midnight oil since petrol is so expensive nowadays...lol.

I know it's kinda late for a new year resolution so let's make it a mid-year resolution then.

I will try my best to not procastinate. A bad habit I picked out from a fren [Will refrain from mentioning her name here or you will find me in tomorrow's headlines... God!... No thx...!!] Btw, I'm juz kiddin, you know. In case you didn't... Hehe!

I think it'd be best if I managed to make procastinating a dirty, more-than-4-letter-word here... Then it'd mean it had oredi worked!!

HA!! But it didn't work...!

Or else why'd I be here? Ok. Gotta admit it! I juz can't motivate myself... So there!! Bye!! Coz I'm feeling frustrated now!! ARGGHHH!!!

No comments: