Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Maths Ext.1 for Assessment 2 was...

...horrible. Really! It was totally a shitty bloody mess that the dog dragged on the floor.

And i dun even hav a dog... Shit! Damnit... Ok. I gotta stop swearing... or my blog will be banned from those ppl using public pcs... Coz according to my fren, she says the pcs in our college library will ban you from reading and will even go as far as listing what were the swear/dirty words used and how many times they're used.. lol. Aren't they suppose to screen you from thdat sort of thing? Then why the hell are they listing it out for you? To help you memorise them..?? Go figure! LOL...!

Whatever. Back to the topic.

My maths assessment was totally lousy... Charm ade!! Dunno how.. I couldn't prove Q3... [Actually a lot of ppl couldn't prove it... Was it wrong or something? Siao. Argghhh...!!] And now I found out that the freaking graph could be wrong... Argghh!

Juz becoz kaypo me juz need to add some extra inflexion points that were totally non-existent... Ish...!! *Actually, I didn't really think about it.. My hand juz drew & drew... Haih... whatever*

Btw, pls excuse my language again due to intense frustration (as usual) I think this is the post with the most foul 4-letter words... Haha...

I dunno what to scold abt my mathz test coz its so damn irritating... I was gonna enjoy myself thoroughly after this test... but look what had it done! It had successfully made me feel annoyed... and frazzled..!

But I'm not gonna care abt it ade! [No point crying over a stupid test... Yes, pun intended..lol]

Okie, bye!

No comments: