Thursday, June 02, 2005

My Miserable Thoughts Abt My Blog

Well, feeling VERY bored. Sometimes don't really feel like writing here in this blog...coz who reads my blog? Hell! No one....!

It wouldn't matter if I treat it like a "real" diary of my inner thoughts (Since the less ppl who read it the better!) BUT...since I can't treat it like a really personal diary [For totally obvious reasons... What if that particular someone that I've been writing bad things about in my miserable blog happens to stumble upon my blog in vast cyber space... Hey! You never know, right?]

I guess I need some interaction between my readers [if there are any la. Sigh.] and me... Well, homo sapiens are social animals, right? So my demands aren't too outrageous, right x 6??

Anyway, those of you reading this should totally get my thinly-veiled hints by now.. If u don't... Sorry lo! It must be my horrible way of writing.. Sob...

Whatever! I'm so totally over myself...

Don't really wanna write now *Anyway nothing interesting happened to valid itself a space in this stupid blog...!! !

@$$&#@!@#!$..* ---> Pls excuse my language due to intense frustration...

I think I should I go on strike until I get some interaction here in this blog!

SO THERE!!

Strike...strike...strike... No need to write liao. *Muahaha* Better show your loyalty, loyal readers, wherever you are... Muahaha...!!! YO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

c'mon.. i oso get very few comments in my blog.. ish.. dunno why some blogs get so many comments n mine none lately!!. geram only... but dun worry la.. i'll still comment in urs. :D

Zzzyun said...

thx...hehe...thy favour will be returned...neways, at least ur frenz alwiz chat thru da chatterbox arr...mine only u and me nia...ish...

Anonymous said...

seems odd hoh.. and we see each other in coll everyday summore..