Friday, June 24, 2005

Haha.. A Normal/Funny Day In College...

Anyway, nothing really special... Yeah, right. In my college? No such chance.. lol. Drama! Woot~ Except today's Friday..! Yay! Well, when I did my chem report last nite, I was kinda thinking that smtg was wrong with my solution *It's an inborn instinct...lol*

So, when I got 2 college this morning, BAM! My instinct was right then!! My way was wrong because I put the wrong solution in the wrong instrument... It's suppose 2 be NaOH in the burette and diluted vinegar in the pipette but stupid me got it wrong! :( In the normal way, when doing titrations, it does not really matter which solution you put in which actually...but when you use the wrong volume for the wrong solution... Woah! Watch out! The whole discussion broke down [the questions kinda lead to one another.... And... I HATE dat!! Ish.]

Anyway, I had to start writing it all over again...since my report was printed out one... I really hated that... arrgghh...*It was a pretty long one, you know..* So there I was, writing the whole damn thing down, during classes (O.o) and during intervals lo... Finally finished at 3:30pm.. and the report was supposed to be passed up by 4pm, you know... I think this is the latest time I finished an assignment...Really! Well, I alwiz finished the nite before since I'm doing it the printed way [coz my handwriting sucks ma! Although its wayyy unique.. Hehe... Eh, it's true, many ppl commented as such on my handwriting.. Rare~ :P]

Anyway, I even did my report during lunch in the cyber cafe.. Didn't even go out for lunch coz bio lecturer extended the class by 15 minutes (he said 30 minutes one!!) and my frenz can't wait ade... *Sob* but kinda miss the spaghetti in cyber (delicious! most times la...) and kinda sick of food in kopitiam la... *I think we'd tried a lot of kopitiams in the past few weeks d... How's that for exploration eh?*

Then there was maths class (will only mention classes if anything interesting happened, k? Lazy girl ma...lol...) I din really pay attention... A lot of ppl's attention were wandering too since... It's the last class of the week! (for most ppl la... Not me. I got stupid lan class to fall asleep in... *Snore* Wait, I don't snore! okie, zzz lo!)

Paulynn and ejian were teasing Lyd... They're playing matchmakers for her. Don't ask me why they choose that guy for her... Beats me. Anyway, Lyd was sulking (in a joking way.. Better to clarify or else she'll be hounding me d) and denying everything... And I was one of the culprits that joined in the game. Haha...

Anyway, the funny thing was when Lyd told me jokingly *Again, for clarification reasons*: "They're talking behind my back oh..." And since they were really sitting behind her... Witty me [Huh? Who's that? What had you done with the real zy??] replied: "But they ARE really talking behind your back wo..." LOL... And everybody laughed.

Hmm. That feels great since it isn't alwiz my jokes receive such warm laughter. Sometimes, they don't even get my jokes... Aikz...or... They give me blank stares that seems to say "What the hell are you joking abt? This is a funeral you know..." [Ok, I did NOT joke at funerals... That was meant as an example... And since you din get it, that juz proves that my jokes are lousy once and all.. Sigh]

Whatever.

And after my free period, it was time for boring-dull-me-to-death Lan class... *Stupid Msian Studies!* Haih, we went in late... since our "late" is considered most ppl's "early" liao... Some ppl very horliao... They come in very late EVERY time. They're playing pingpong and doing what-nots la... Don't ask me, I dunno, I juz talk with frenz one... Anyway, THK GOD the teacher let us out early... That proves she has a heart after all...lol...

And after that, I went home and here I'm typing this pathetic post for my pathetic day... No la. All in all, it was a pretty great day, if you'd would exclude the chem report thingy. *Refer above pls, if you've forgotten. So fast... 1 ear in 1 ear out? No, wrong. Shld be 1 eye in 1 eye out...but that sounds kinda weird...*

Okay, gotta end here ade... This is one long post..! Inspired ma...

**Psstt** College gossip available here --->

  • paulynn and jian said that they saw XX wearing lacy panties with purple ribbons... Ewww... since XX is a guy... I wonder if it's true?? I was there, but sitting in front of him... So no chance la... Do you know wat XX say arr? He said he was wearing 2 layers of underwear.... HUH?!! And someone said: "WHAT? You scared get raped horrr?"

  • We all laughed till almost died lo... :D Someone said that he stole his mum's panties.. Haha... and that wasn't the end yet... When he couldn't take the jokes anymore, he put on his mp3 and said he can't hear us like this... Guess what someone said?? They said he was listening to the panties stockmarket!!! HAHA... LOL... That nearly made me cracked... *Diagnosis from doc: Dead from laughing too much... RIP. Well, at least it was a good way 2 go la.*

  • Anyway, my fren oso told me dat becoz XX didn't hav enuf clothes to wear [he lives in the hostel 1..] he borrowed clothes from his fren... That's fine by me... except... He borrowed a shirt the other guy slept in to wear to college... Really gross! Eww. And the other one oso siao la.. Why lent someone a shirt you slept in?? Isn't that like kinda gross? Don't tell me he'll wear that shirt to sleep in again... Double eww... It feels so dirty...!! But then maybe guys aren't exactly known for their cleanliness or taste of discretion when it comes to borrowing clothes from frenz.. lol. Juz kidding..

So psychos/perverts, anyone? :P

No comments: