Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Deadlines Are The Bane of My Existence..!

Deadlines! :T

My most unfavourite word in my dictionary after "jerks" and "pyschos"... and... maybe a few more well-chosen ones. Won't list them down here coz dun wanna be censored by the super strict censorship board of Msia...! lol.

Neways, nothing much except that I've many deadlines chasing me... Like phy assignment, the last one for the whole year! Thk god! =) But this is the most difficult of all! =( Sigh.

And I think got another chem report besides the current one...! Really! Many assignments never seem to finish! Ish. They just keep mounting up one another. What a life! I think shitty and damn boring are good adjectives for it...

Anyway, don't wanna talk about that ade.. Sien la..

I think we gotta ask the college management to look into repairing da roofs. You know why? Coz when I was waiting for my ride home today, standing in the corridor.

This guy in my course was standing at the corner of the porch. I glanced over *Coz bored ma. Nothing better to do* when suddenly a roof tile came falling down!!

And it juz missed the guy by a few inches!! OMG!! Imagine if that thing had hit his head!!Going to hav a lot of blood lo. Maybe need to go to hosp summore lo... Considering how hard those roof tiles were. Aikz, he tot they were pieces of a flowerpot at first. A bit blur. Maybe dazed. lol... :P

Anyway, I wanted to call out to him but failed becoz:

  • I didn't know his name and couldn't think of what to call him at the moment. Yeah, stupid me. But I can't call him "Eh, eh, move away! Got tile falling down ade!!" without being rude ma.. lol.

  • My reflexes are super slow wat. Aikz... =P

A fren say he should go home to pray to his ancestors or whatever to thank them for their protection. lol.

Omg.

I'm SO not going to stand outside the parameters of the porch ever again I don't need a scar like Harry Potter, thank you very much... Haha.

Btw, the 6th book of the Harry Potter series is coming out next week! Can't wait! Yayz!

Okie, this is it! I got only 3 more words to write---> PoSt EnDs HeRe...!!

No comments: