Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lousy Sunday.. Wasted As Usual.

Aikz... Actually it wasn't really lousy. My sunday, I meant, in case you were wondering. Juz damn boring only.

Anyway, my morning was spent in usual laziness (well, it IS sunday ah..) juz lazing around doing god-knows what... And my afternoon was not really productive since I spent a good part at this "Medical Physics" talk.

Ok, to be honest this talk was quite okay, considering the scale of boringness *especially compared to the first two talks...* The talker was kinda funny (considering again the other 2 talks I attended) Anyway, I learnt a little I guess.. Only that after the session, I got "pening kepala" since I dun really like concentrating and listening to things that I only know a little... The talker only talked abt it generally ma. Din really go in depth, leading to us inti ppl getting a bit disconcerted & dazed. Aikz. Nvm la.

Only think dat da time could be better utilized paying of my sleeping debt [Walao! Still sleep not enuf meh? Recently, juz start studying then alwiz fall asleep almost a few minutes later.. Horliao lo! Textbooks are surely the next new lullaby! I'm going to patent it!! lol.]

Anyway, I dunno what I'm going to crap here wo... Lemme think & see..

AHA! I remembered something! Mmr leong was SO funny on friday!! He was talking abt atoms and all when a fren was asking a few funny but admitedly silly questions. So leong was juz blabbling a few answers to keep him happy... But to his embarassment & our immense amusement, he blabbled until dunno talk about what bio stuff la...

(I think he said something strange/wrong, which arr? Take your pick lo) and we gave him this "Huh?!" faces that he said: "Harr? Wrong arr?" and hid his chin behind a piece of paper... *IT WAS SO COMICAL, YOU KNOW!*

I dunno how to describe to you so that you readers would guffaw at this but I tell you it was priceless!! But I guess you juz gotta be there to know how damn funny was it!!

Ok, nothing much to say ade... Got nothing else to relate anyway. So I will get off the bandwagon here then! Tatz!

No comments: