Thursday, July 14, 2005

*Tired* but relieved! =D

Damn tired. Last night was quite late up finishing my phy assignment *The most difficult one of da year arr! Damnit...*

After I printed it out, to my horror, I found that it was wrong in one place in the calculations!! ARRGGHH!! One decimal place also can see wrongly until write 2 decimal places!! Crazy!! This caused me having to change quite a few parts of it... And it was so late and I didn't my chem homework yet... Must do or leela become crazy, I scared lo... *Too bad that out of 5 days, I hav 3 days is the 1st class... Meaning that her temper isn't so good early in the morning eh... Damnit... This so N0T fair eh!! Argghhh...*

And...and when I started printing it out, to my utter horror, I found out that it was terribly senget (slanted) to one side and I have to shift the whole damn report again... *Pulls hair* It was kinda difficult considering that I already specifically shifted some stuff to certain places...

Arrgghhh...and it was so late ade. And I din do my chem homework yet... Must do eh... Coz my first class today was Leela's arr. And since it's her 1st class too, dun wanna put her in a worse mood than the one she'd already in. Aikz. Now it's kinda scary during chem class. Actually I think she doesn't like our class. She treats other class way better than ours!! ~So Not Fair!!~ But I seem to be digressing ade... But I can do whatever I like with my blog... Haha... Yeah! =)

But whatever! It's all over now!! No MoRe PhY ReP0rT For The ReSt Of The YeAr!! Yayz!! No need to think abt it anymore... *Sigh of relief* Anyway, Leong is really demanding.... and a bit "yim chim" leh... (I think a bit is kinda like another understatement eh...lolz..)

Okie. Dun talk abt something that's in da past already... Aikz...

Anyway, I'm totally feeling better after a long-overdue nap... Haha...really awake now... Hope I dun fall asleep in class again tmr... especially in bio & chem....

Ways to sleep in chem class (without incuring her wrath la of coz...duh!):

  • Turn your head in the opposite direction which she is facing... Better still, prop your head up wif ur hand.. Rmb to pretend that you're 'diligently' reading your textbook.

  • Close your eyes & sleep in peace.

  • However, you're not allowed to really fall asleep. I think the most also juz close eyes to rest only.

  • After a few minutes, shift yourself a bit to make it known to her that you're not sleeping (Yeah, right..!)

  • Better still, nod in the right places. A good way to show you're really listening. Haha.

  • Do this a few times before waking yourself up completely and looking at what she is teaching.

  • Then go back to the same routine.

  • Repeat the whole process as many times as you like.

  • It definitely works! I've tried it many times ade! Tested & proven true! [I already patented it lo! Lol...]

  • And tell me ur opinion if it really works for you! haha... :P

  • N0te: This only works effectively if you're in the front row and she seldom walks around..

I think I will end here... Nnothing much to write..coz nothing special happened ah...

Tatz! *Waves goodbye*

PS: I think my thoughts are a bit messy here... Juz consider it as me crapping it here lo... Aikz~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this post is funny~!.. loved the part about 'ways to sleep in chem class' lol...

Zzzyun said...

thx...i tot i was funny too *heads inflates* anyway da front part is a bit messy though since da damn page cant reload so i had to type it 3 times! and with each time, da version changes...haha...and da ways to sleep in chem class was only thought of in da 3rd version...guess i was fated to write it then...lolz..!