Monday, July 11, 2005

Going Insane --> Hiatus

I totally have too much stuff to do so I'm juz going to make this short & sweet for ya'all, okay?

If you've read the post below, I believe you'd have a bead of sweat on your forehead *Of coz this is only true if you're in the same course as me la... Duh...*

Anyway, my fren told me that she considered it as a wake-up call (Glad to be of service. Haha...) to our course mates coz we juz are experts at procastinating... [Now, if only there was a job description that fits that, sign me up! Immediately!]

I still think my lecturers are crazy. But dun tell them dat *Dun wan to suffer their wrath lo... Yikes! scary! Juz imagine Leela on the warpath! Nightmares ah... Haha...*

Well, I guess I'll be on temporary hiatus until my trials (*faint*) are over... Maybe I'll post now and then *When I need to relax gua...aikz*

Well, nothing much happened today except that leela SO did not asked us questions (Cheers! I was so scared she was going to ask leh...) but I think she may be going to ask tmr eh... Arrgghh...

Whatever. Gotta do my mountainous load of homework liao!! *Refer previous post* Ciao!!

*Goodbye Kiss* lolz...

No comments: