Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hectic Lifestyle & Crazy Lecturers

My life has been a little hectic (understatement of the year! Ha!) lately due many factors. Don't believe me? Look at this crazy list:

Alert:- College mates, proceed with care! You've been warned. I'll not be responsible for any chest pain or any other ailments you get after reading this.

  • The most difficult Physics assignment of the year! [Damnit!]

  • Bio mini-project which I have no idea how to do at all. Nada. Zip. Zilch. [Shld had pay more attention in class... *Sigh*] I think this is a really difficult project la...

  • A possible last Chem report which my frenz insist is non-existent at all. But I think I heard the lecturer saying there was one more... Well, let's juz hope that I'm wrong on this one...*1st time I hope that I hear wrongly during class...LoL*

  • English Assessment to on 13/8 which I haven't studied for at all and have no idea whatsoever on what to study... Aikz! [Oops!]

  • Trials which are drawing near and totally scaring the shit out if us since we'd neglected out studies for so long and now there's ton of stuff 2 study.. [Oh dear!]

  • Malaysian studies or Moral assignment to pass up.... And my group hasn't done a single thing at all... [O.o]

  • Notwithstanding the fact, they alwiz managed to squeeze our LAN finals in the middle of trials. And since I've been daydreaming in every class and not studying for mini-tests... I really dunno how I’m going to pass LAN oredi! [Shit!]

  • Our lecturers always reminding us of trials *When we desperately hope we can find a moment's peace* and springing questions on suspecting people. Yeah, and scolding them when the ppl were a tad too late/slow in answering questions... [Yikes!]

  • Homework piling on top of us until we cant breathe. Yeah, I'm typing this under a mountain of homework. Our lecturers expect us 2 finish the homework AND study... I dunno how it works for them but we only have 24 hours a day, you know! And I've been seriously lacking sleep lately... [ZzZzZ]

WHY AM I SUCH A PROCASTINATOR? WHY??

I guess you guys believe me now... Life is so Crazy!

But since we only live once, we should live it to the fullest, right? But by fullest, I dun think he means busiest, you know... Aikz... Ironic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppose it's cuz u oso feeling the stress.. abo why similar to my post hoh.. lol. (i noe u typed b4 reading mine.. lol)

Zzzyun said...

haha...maybe our frequency da same ma..btw, why u put anonymous arr? put ur nick la...=P

Anonymous said...

Haha...I guess the whole college must have been in a rush last week...truly it was... ;p but i guess, all d stuff tat u list down, *WoAh*....its SO TRuE!!!! but then again...look on d bright side...hehe..life's gonna be fun..and doubly fun after those stupid, nerve racking and brain draining tests!!!! haha....actually...i dunno wat d hell i'm toking abt here....juz simply crapping...cuz i felt like wanna FAINT when i see tat list...lol....

Zzzyun said...

oh dear! fainting juz by reading my blog! omg..so bad? *kidding* i tot i was juz doing everyone a service eh...and myself 2...coz i need 2 reorganize my thoughts too...so lo behold! i had invented a new way 2 keep track of stuff 2 do! blog it! LoLz...! =P