Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Frustration Not The Way To Go! Attitude The KEY!

Haih.. A bit lazy to blog... Coz too frustrated over Bio mini (Major la! Bluff ppl meh?) project... Totally have no idea how to do! *Dunno why I chose the hardest part for myself... Aikz..!*

Anyway, feeling a little better now coz ask fren in college how to write the part for discussion so now have a better inkling of how to go abt it.. but still! Why the lecturers always ALWIX give assignments when it is near tests? DAMN Crazy la! But I have complained abt this before so I won't go on & on...!

Anyway, I noticed that maybe it IS da Attitude that you faced life with that determines how your day will be... When I go to college with a smile on my face, everything juz seems better... But if I go with a moody-dun-bother-me-look, I will surely have a totally lousy day. I guess it's true then. Haha.. So maybe I ought to try to brighten myself up each morning. Not much of a chance seeing how sleepy I'm these days... *Sigh*

Hope that my trials will pass by quickly [Hope I do well too. My entry to the uni of my choice depends on this.. *crosses fingers*]

*Pe@c3* to the world... May our souls be happy..! (lol)

No comments: