Saturday, July 02, 2005

Help needed...

Something is very wrong with my email account... Oh dear!

Yahoo keeps sending these funny emails that tell me that my password has been changed (which I certainly didn't authorized) and later, the emails even say that my account has been used to send a large amount of "unsolicited of spam"!!

What the Hell?! What is happening? Is some damn bastard hacking into my account?? Shit! I cant even find help thru the Yahoo Help! since it keeps giving me answers based on the words in my question... Ish!! ARGGHH!!

And now the last straw! Iit sent me an email saying that my account has been suspended!!! *But strangely I have been able to use it* Juz now I tried sending an email to a few ppl and it was working!!

So I was wondering whether it was because of some damn hacker!! Why hack into my account? I dun use it maliciously... Ish!

But I guess the "why me?" question is stupid...

Whatever! Anyone who knows what to do, pls reply me here!! Thx a lot!! I'm so frazzled... Argghh! HELP NEEDED!! =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just ignore the emails.. they're nothing actually. i got those b4 like... two three years ago..

Zzzyun said...

ooo...thx...must be spam lo...some ppl have too much free time on their hands...crazy! haih..