Friday, July 01, 2005

Stupid MS test!

Well. A normal day. Except that I was totally hating my Malaysian Studies test...!

ARGGHH!! Of coz you'd know why I hate it... *Beside the obvious fact that it's damn boring..* Coz I didn't study for it!! We're supposed to study from half of Chap 1 to Chap 7... Didya know how much moi studied? Until half of Chap 2 only... Shit! I know why I can't study it ade... Coz I can't study something I find terribly boring. :(

I only studied so little coz I fell asleep a few times at nite, trying to cram this junk into my mind. But thank god the lecturer was a lazy teacher *Opps! Shldn't have said that...!* She only sets 2 papers a year [I secretly thinks that she uses the same papers every year...but who knows?]

Anyway, the thing is that those papers were oredi given out to other courses...so... The easy way out (which everyone took) was to get the papers & study beforehand lo... Really! No kidding..

Since yesterday's class was the engineering paper... Today we got only one choice lo! That was the AUP/TAFE paper lo! The only good thing about having friday classes was that we did not have to get both papers.. We're left one only... Haha.

And so we memorised lo... Actually most ppl juz take papers in... and copy... [Yeah, I know the teacher is blind...for our own good...lol...] but I did memorised the whole damn thing... You know juz to give her face and I won't feel so guilty... *Yeah, I know I'm an angel... Haha*

But I did bring my frenz' notes in [I'm so lazy to even find the answers... Whatever..] in case I forgot anything imp...and hell did I forget...and coz I'm not a hardened criminal (Of coz la! What did you think?!), I was kinda nervous doing stuff like this. My high school was so strict that copying is kinda like asking for suicide...lol.

But I managed in the end. Sure got a lot of new experiences in college! Ha! *Didn't imagine it was this kind of experience though..lol.* But let me clarify: I managed to rmb most of it by myself... Only peeped at my paper a few times... *Shrugs* Who the heck cares?

So that's that... Tatz!

*LOVE EVEYONE & EVERYONE WILL LOVE U*

PS: I got 99 for my mathz 3 unitz!! Exhilarated!! I couldn't believe my eyes at first when the lecturer thrusted da paper into my hands... You see, the paper was damn hard [Refer to past post] And I couldn't prove a stupid question... So I decided to might as well simply do it... If correct then good... But I didn't really believe it could be correct but it was!!!!

And I din believe I could do ALL the questions correctly!! Yeah, I know I'm careless when it comes to mathz... Anyway, I'm so happy! At least doing all my homework paid off~Finally! Btw, I lost that stupid mark coz I used a wrong symbol... Aikz. But I'm contented ade... Yayz!! :D

No comments: