Friday, July 15, 2005

Funny Mathz Class

Hmmm... Today, maths class was really funny! Mr Goh was nice enough to let us relax for a while since it's Friday and all, besides it's the last class for most ppl (Lucky them! I got icky LAN class summore... I really hate Msian Studies arr!!)

Anyway, the ppl in the front row were teasing a guy and a girl *They're trying to match-make them NOT according to their wishes and Mr Goh was joining in the fun too! Walao! Will refain from mentioning names here* Well, it's kinda complicated to explain here...so...as usual I won’t! Haha. And we're laughing and all... [I think I cricked my neck laughing too hard... Ouch!]

Anyway, the other funny thing was when Mr Goh was asking our opinion abt the Prom King & Prom Queen thingy. He wanted to know who was the popular choice apparently. Lolz. Well, there're currently 4 nominees for Prom Queen and 3 nominees for Prom King (to date) and he wanted to know whose chances were better. After asking our opinion, which we gave pretty "generously", he concluded that:

  • For Prom King, the chances for a particular guy is like nil *Mainly due to the fact that he's so thick-skinned that he asked ppl to nominate him when ppl were reluctant to... Aikz! and also because his behaviour wasn't really what you'd call normal to start with. Dun shoot me! I'm just the messenger, ok? This were what my findings say la. From conversations with several ppl... Ah, I’m not prejudiced. This survey is complete and really comprehensive because I had included ppl of different social strata in it...lolz*

  • The other guys were ok. I meant their chances. But Mr Goh said he sensed an imbalance in the forces (pardon the pun, I just couldn't resist...) --> meaning that we had a strong preference for a certain nominee.. Well, well...that's life...!

  • And, for Prom Queen, Mr Goh said that he wasn't sure who'd win since we apparently did not have a strong preference for either of them... So true. I don't even know who to vote for myself. Must think it over. Give it some thought. Do these Prom Kings and Queens need any special qualities or talents? Hmmm... Anyone?

Well, I think Mr Goh was pretty "straightforward" abt his "findings" from the survey... Haha...we're laughing like hell, man. Anyway, he covered up by saying that we gotta give them credit for having the courage for entering. I guess that's true...hmmm.. I wonder if I would have the courage to enter if someone nominated me (ok, no one did... Don't rub it in my face la...lolz.) I'd totally have to think it over lo...Maybe not. Maybe yes. Ah, it doesn't matter anyway! Haha!

I really love the atmosphere in my maths class most of the time... except sometimes when exams are near, everyone is really quiet (coz really tired) and it gets a bit tense... But whatever...! Most of the time it is great! Yay!

Ok, that's all for now! I know that you maths Ex.2 students would like a lecturer like Mr Goh! I mean he teaches us probability by letting us play gambling games! [Refer previous post] How cool is that? Wow! Ciao!

PostScript: Harry Potter book no.6 is hitting bookstores tomorrow! I just can't wait to get my hands on the new book! *Whoop of joy!*

To lose myself in Harry's magical world again... Euphoria! It provides a realistic sense of escapism for most ppl, that's why adults like it so much too! Yup yup!

No comments: