Monday, July 18, 2005

I'm So Angry...! :O

Some bloody guy is totally ruining my day! He's so damn annoying!!!

Do you know what he did?

He put spoilers (!!!) for Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince in his nickname for msn messenger! I feel like strangling him around his neck...

Damnit!!!!!! *&%^$#!@#!

There! I had make it PG-13! He put XX killed XX in his damn nick! *Ya, I know. I'm not that bad to spoil it for you Harry Potter fans out there... Of coz, you'd already know that someone important will die in book 6 la...*

My blood is boiling now... Reaching max point! I wouldn't mind it so much if it had been another book or that the spoilers were more minor! But this is major! Especially since the character is so important too..! Damn him... This hasn't been the first time d... So insenstive guy... :O

I gotta pour my feelings out or I'd burst...

He totally ruined book 6 for me!!!!

First time I ever regretted onlin-ing... Remind me to stay away from the internet the next time book 7 comes out, okay? Coz I'm not going to let anyone spoil it for me, ever! I'll shut myself in my room and read until I finish if that's what it takes!!

Stupid Stupid!! [Can you feel how angry I'm? Good. At least you understand.. Unlike someone I know, who totally broke the sacred code of honour for readers!

DAMN DAMN, can't seem to find any more swear words that would make my blog still PG-13.. Arggh!!]

Whatever. I'm signing off now. Too angry to write anymore... I totally hate jerks like him... ARRGGGHH!! T_T

2 comments:

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.