Wednesday, July 13, 2005

~ Eng Eng Eng ~

Talk abt being on hiatus! I guess it's juz big talk la! Ha!

Well, I just sat for my eng assessment today.. I thought it was ok. Coz of one main reason--> there were like only 3 questions to choose from... So our choices are pretty narrowed down, rite? Anyway, I tot it was kinda like crapping (Note: If better, crap using bombastic words. lol.)

Anyway, "kind kind" ranjit was giving us hints here and there... Haha... The way he did was pretty funny. Lyd wanted to give question 1 for him to mark but he said: "No need la" and *Winks* in that funny pointedly look [Kinda like, eh you get the hint arr?] So da only question left was question 3 lo (Yay! It's totally easier than Q1) becoz he told us dat Q4 was too difficult so it won't come out now... Good lecturer horr? Haha...

Anyway, as moi was a lazy girl (Fell asleep last nite while studying... Becoming a normal occurence now! Ah! Once I take up my books, I go like ZzZzZ lo... Really bad eh! O.o) so I had to write my "sample answer" during eng class... Couldn't finish in time to let ranjit mark. So had to hurry to his office after class and asked him to grade it (Lyd asked me 2 asked, I din think of it actually. Hehe...)

Anyway, there we're standing in his very interesting office. He was marking Lyd's, Ejian's and mine's... So it took some time too..

Good, all the more time for us to look around! *Yaya, I know we very kaypo one la...Lolz* Anyway you could say his office had a personal touch la. A lot of papers and dunno what plastered on his walls...

Some were jokes [Actually a lot were jokes. Now we know where his inspiration for humour comes from..lol] and we were standing there laughing at the jokes. Damn funny too. I oso saw this photo that featured ranjit shaking Mother Teresa's hand! Wow!

And the most touching thing was we saw papers and emails of students thanking him on da walls... So touched! *Proves he's a good lecturer.. Yeah, I totally agree.. compared to the other one..!*

Anyway, the thing is that he's leaving in 3 weeks... OH NO!! We're really sad when we heard da news. Apparently he got this really good job ~i.e. higher pay la~ at dunno where (he refused to reveal yet... Aikz.) We wanted him to stay, even got a few ppl to pass a petition around *Wonders whether he got it yet or not* but if what my fren say is true, then I think it's not going to work out...

Apparently, he got this offer in May but he negotiated with his future employer that he's allowed to finish the syllabus for our class before going off!! ~SO ReSp0NsiBle~ Imagine if he had left us at May! Letting the other teacher teach?!

I'll die sooner!! ARGGHH!! [she took over 2 classes a few months ago and let me tell you it was a disaster!! =O Thk god it was for a few classes nia! *Sigh of relief* She doesn't teach. She SHOUTS!! My ears still hurts.. Remind me not 2 sit in the first row if she ever take over da classes after ranjit leaves.

I going to hate eng after this. Ranjit?? WHY? Why did you leave us to the clutches of her? I dun wan to fail my eng paper arr! Pls stay till da end of da year la!!!] but I know it's not going to work out already since I think he can't delay his job so long... What if he loses this good job? I'm not that selfish la. He must of coz do what's best for him and his family la... *Sobs*

The devil in moi: But not for us la...

Inner voice: Eh, he delayed for a few months ade... Good enough already la.. Be thankful he did not leave us in May & let us struggle for air...

The devil in moi: Ok ok lo! You win..

Whatever... That's life...

PS: Do you think I can get his email or what? I'd like to stay in touch eh... *Thinking*

No comments: