Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Yoohoo!

Today is tuesday... Period. Not going 2 say much except that it had been kinda stressful these few days...

We're at a crisis ~ short of time!! *Quote courtesy of leong..*So much to do and so little time!! Haih!!!

And! Still I'm here today! Still blogging!! Oh dear.. Feeling kind of guilty, you know... But I gotta relax a bit... Really! Coz these few days I have been having chest pain... [Yeah, I asked my dad d.. He said: "Not to worry. Juz muscle pain" before waving me away again... *Big sigh*]

Okie, it isn't that bad...and actually I think I'm not that stressed la.. I mean if I was really that stressed I'd be slogging at my books then, wouldn't I?? But here I'm always wasting my precious time away before regretting later.. I think I shld change my nick to "The Procastinator" ade (not the Terminator okay?)... Lydia would totally understand me, do you Lyd??

How abt a new Procastinators Club huh? Not a bad idea... Though it'd be hard to get the club off since all the members'd be procastinating at getting the appropriate things done, right? Go figure!

Well, I think I better stop here liao.. Maybe I really shld start hitting the books d!! *Actually, I know what my problem is -- I juz can't motivate myself enough to open the damn books!!

And becoz of my guai guai face, ppl think I've already started studying a lot ade!! [Huh? Crazy arr?] Wait! Dun judge a book by its cover okay?? =(*

Whatever...!

Gotta go! Ciao!

PS ~ Don't think my face is guai kia face? Leave a comment lo! lol. Btw, this post is super lousy leh... The ultimate crap available here! Yoohoo!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hereby name myself the president of the Procrastinators Club and ziyun as my secretary.

Zzzyun said...

haha...i shld be da vice president eh...not da secretary...coz my level of procastinating is not to be messed with either...lol..=P

Anonymous said...

fine.. i hereby promote ziyun to the highly honourable post of vice-president of the Procrastinators Club. now.. where am i to get a secretary..

Zzzyun said...

hmmm...yalo...where shld we find a secretary worthy of the title? gotta be someone available ah...think think..