Friday, September 05, 2008

Mental Notes

I would like to write something scintillating. But it's not that easy.

Last night, there were so many emotions and thoughts swirling around in my head. I wanted to blog it out - to put it into words - but somehow the words just wouldn't come. The words just felt hollow, fake when placed next to each other.

I admire those people who can put their thoughts into words so accurately stringed together that you would be able to heart-wrenchingly feel what they are feeling.

Anyway, I had digressed.

Everyday I keep telling myself to be patient. To not be selfish. To not be a spoilsport. To be supportive. To be cheerful.

But god damn it! Sometimes I am human too.

When I specifically and very seriously ask you NOT to do something, but you do it. What does that mean? It means you don't understand me at all.

Although you insist you do, but you will never understand how I feel, right? Even after the countless explanations. Coz you have never been in that position.

But is that a good enough excuse?

No comments: