Monday, August 01, 2005

Dead...so Dead!!

Now it's study break...! And I'm panicking....

Why? Of coz I can't finish studying in time for da big finale next week!!

HELPPPPPPPPP!!

How can we finish 3 science subjects (da worst!), mathz (Still ok gua...but dunno..coz I take harder maths ah. See how during test lo! Ah!!) and eng (Damn diff since got a lot of parts eh...and moi din really prepare for it ahh...!!) in a mere 9 days??? Seeing that 2 days have already passed... and the crawling rate at I'm going... I can safely say i wont be able to finish on time unless I buck up!! but's it's difficult ya know.. Seeing tat I'm a professional procastinator and all...lol. [Refer past post.. Haven't figured how 2 link previous posts yet... Anyone care 2 teach me?]

So what am going to do? Help!!! SOS!! Ok. I better calm down or I will have a heartattack in front of the computer... No kidding.

*Take in deep breaths*

Ok. Better now. Hyperventilating juz now... Aikz~

Well, I guess I juz have to do my best! Yes! Try my best! But I do hope I will do well, u know, coz this test is gonna be really important for me to get into the university of my choice.. Haih... help! Who do I have to blame except me for not studying regularly.*Well, that'd be totally unusual for moi, ya know.. I meant studying regularly*

I guess I will try 2 pray that I do well gua [never been this religious eh..lol..] Juz hope that the fact that I have tried to pay attention in class without falling asleep will pay off..! Hope... hope [Btw, note that the imp word here is 'tried'. Meaning that sometimes I had failed terribly in my mission. Well, I'm juz human ah.. Ok, that's a lousy excuse... Aikz]

Gtg already. I meant blogging here is a precious waste of my time ah... Yup yup! Have to force myself to hit the books already! [Btw, why do I study so slowly? I can't seem 2 concentrate la...]

Before I go, let me reiterate: I'm dead! So dead! Help!! =(

Ps1 ~ Well, let me announce sumthing that you all already know: The computer is an evil thing... *you will sure know why la*

Ps2 ~ Btw, got scolded by dad early in the morning. He came in to call my sis 2 to wake up. My sis being still sleepy kicked the cupboard in a mighty kick (bam!) and I woke up & shouted: "What the hell?" *Ok, I forgot myself. Shld not had swore in front of my parents. At least I din say WTF... Thk god* Anyway, was scolded for my use of language... [Hey, I wasn't really awake, you know. So I din really know what I was doing ma. And I dun like ppl interuppting my beauty sleep either.. lol.]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

not finals la.. trials.. 0.o...

Zzzyun said...

okie...wrong wording...tot finale sounded more impressive ma...lol...trials!! *screams at the top of voice*

Anonymous said...

*joins in screaming*
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zzzyun said...

lol...screams again *HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEE!*

Zzzyun said...

this sure is a screaming fest horr..lol..i sure get sorethroat after this one...*gasp & cluthes throat*