Monday, April 17, 2006

De-stressing

Phew~ Finally finished editing the papers for my PBL tmr. Wah, damn stressful leh. I edited about 20 pages of crap and managed to condense it to 5 pages. That's the best I can do lah. *Huge sigh*

Now, am blogging for a while to destress. :(

Feel like going to library after this to study but seriously, I feel damn damn tired.

[Announcement:- From henceforth, "damn" is not a obscenity in my vocabulary and will be a used excessively as a superlative, as the observant readers might have noticed. Ha, the way I'm talking and blogging is starting to become different already... Even my chinese sounds weird sometimes! Aiya, what to do.. External influences ma~]

Whatever. Dunno what the hell I'm crapping about.

Anyway, I wanted to upload my orientation pics but they need such a loooong time to upload leh!!

So, I hope your patience prevails. Guess I'll do it when I use the comp at home! Haha.

------------------------------

My stress levels are soaring wayyyy high. :(

Found a few batchmates' blogs by accident and to my relief, not everyone is coping so fine with the stress and the insane studying! Thank god, I thought I was the only one... Phew.

Whatever. Will rest first before continuing the madness. Till then, ciao~

PS:- Hey, the number of comments at this blog are dwindling day by day leh... WHY?? So sad la.. Comment more lah, my dear readers, to make me more happy, can ah? Since I need more reasons to smile these few stormy days. (Dramatic~ lol) Aiya, I sound a bit depressed.. Nah, it's just the tiredness sinking in. :T

No comments: