Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's Getting Cob-webby In Here..

Hey ya guys, I've been pretty busy lately, and my 1st Summative Assessment will be due on the 24th of april (Yikes!)

So, sorry for the lack of updates recently, will resume blogging when I more time - a luxury I can't hardly afford these days. Sigh.

Miscellanous stuff to bore you guys:-

  1. A few weeks back, went out at 12 midnight to go surprise a fren coz it was her bday!! Hehe, having no curfew is FUN~!

  2. Dory went home for the weekend, so I was alone for the whole weekend (3 days, shit.) Thank goodness my high sch frenz chose this weekend to come down to KL on a trip, so to alievate my boredom (and of coz also becoz I wanna see them la), I went to Midvalley to meet them lo. Was quite fun seeing them, miss them so much!! It does get a bit lonely around here... *Mused look* Am still trying to get use to it. Sigh.

  3. My air-con started leaking. And the stupid landlady doesn't want to repair, she even went as far as insinuating that I don't know how to use an air-con. I was like WTF!! The air-con in my house is wayy more high tech that yours ok!! Arggh. Have been filling the water in pails these few days, ish. Now, even worse, last night although there was no leaking, it's not even functioning anymore, the air that comes out is sooo hot!! Guess I shld clean it la... Hmm. She's always sooooo damn rude + sarcastic on the phone. Bloody hell. I'm so moving out after this sem. Hrrumph.

  4. Was visited by 2 christians who were seniors quite late at night sometime ago. They got my number when I filled in some form on the 1st day of registration. Let them in, coz I tot they're coming in to discuss smtg abt registration [they weren't very clear] but manatau. Haih. Well, me being the polite person I am [puh-lease], bore with them for 15 minutes b4 they made a move. They even asked whether they could come again.. And god, I said ok! *Must have been temporarily insane* But a few days later when they called again, I'd to tell them no. In a nice indirect way of coz. (Boy, am I changing now.) I'm a freethinker for now. Hah, I can't even handle my studies properly yet ok, nevermind converting to a new religion. Whatever.

  5. Ok, I probably will be going back to penang for a short visit after I finish my exam on the 24th... It's such a long weekend! Yayz! So, peeps back in penang, gimme a call and we'll go hang out lah! Woo~ I can't wait to go back to my dear penang!!

Okie, that's all for now. This is just a post to keep you guys from grumbling la. Haha. Got quite some stuff to do afterwards leh.

Sigh, it's study study here everyday! Anyway, Cheers, guys! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck then~

Be sure to drop by at college when you're back!

Zzzyun said...

Thks! Going to need it la. Sigh.

Anyway, I'll try my best to come visit you guys la. :D