Monday, April 17, 2006

S.t.u.d.y.i.n.g.

Haih, I'm having mixed emotions about studying la. Sometimes, it's rather interesting (hehe, the intricate mysteries of the thorax and heart!) but sometimes it's just totally bland.

Probably it feels dull becoz I lack sleep, but not becoz I'm studying as hard as I shld.

I think I'm wasting A LOT of time pottering about the house, doing god knows what. Probably the "very interesting" household chores I guess. (Do you sense some procastinating in the house?) Arggh.

My Summative Assessment I is in one week's time and I'm SO going to die. Burn in hell!! Blah.

I just can't finish what I'm supposed to study lah! No need to mention revising...! T_T And it's all becoz I spent too much time on the 1st bloody lecture by the ever-famous pkumar (due to his accent which makes lectures a mass of foreign words. Ish.)

Yay, sleeping sessions during his lectures! lol. Ok, I didn't do that, yet, I did tried my best to listen okayyy... Haih.

Whatever. I totally shouldn't be blogging.

*Rushes to prepare PBL for tomorrow*

Haih, why am I such a procastinator? :(

No comments: