Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Think I Bombed

YES! Done! The moment of truth has passed... And I think I can pass kua, my first exam in uni.. Hopefully~ Muahaha.. :D

I sound pleased, don't I? But to tell the truth, I could have done SO much better in the paper had I really diligently study like how some of the others had done...

Of coz, there was the usual stuff where I would have known how to answer had I planned my time properly and went through my revision properly.

For example, give 3 functions of cholesterol in the body!! For the love of god, I can only think of one... So simply crapped the last two, which were wrong btw. Worst still, this was one of the lectures that I studied a bit later summore.. Tsk Tsk.

I think it must becoz I'd overloaded my brain with too many facts and figures... But then that's medic school for you.

Haih.. And I think I busted the question on glycolysis and whatever biochem cycles la. Bah. I hate biochem!! A-level ppl have it so much easier!! :( Not fair...

Anyway, I think I can pass, but whether I did well onot for an A I dunno lo..

Actually, this only comprises 15% of our total marks for End of Semester (EOS1) exam. So no need so stress la hor? :D Hehe, you know la, that's usually how I comfort myself.

Wei, I didn't sleep much the night before okay.. I think in total definitely not more than 2 hours... Just dozed off for a few half an hours, coz too tired ade. T_T What to do, this is what miss procrastinator does when it comes to cramming for exams ma... And to think that I tot the last minute habit could be weaned off here.. Tsk Tsk.

Ok, enough about exams!

What about the Celebrations? Hmm. Have to be postponed coz my frenz are not free today ma.. And at first I tot that I could go to heng's house to play Dota (he says he is going to teach me wo), manatau he just smsed me said he's not free tonight leh. Aiyo~

So what the hell am I going to do here in this god-forsaken land? T_T Haha. Guess I'll just start talking to the walls lo. :P Don't worry, I will think of smtg.

Ok, will blog more tmr. I don't even know when I will be able to post this up too. Having internet access is so crucial to my life you know... Yalah, addict la, I know. Haha.

Ciao!

-------------------------------------------

Continued from yesterday~

Haih, today is (was?) a BAD day. :( Yes, seriously. It started off bad. Coz I was totally late for class. ARGGH!!! Why? Eh, this time not becoz I couldn't wake up ok, it was becoz blur me set the alarm wrongly la!!! Haih. I'm supposed to wake up at 7am but last night blur me set the alarm for 8 leh... :'(

And when I woke, I didn't notice the time summore, still took bath rather slowly.. Then when I came out, wanna go for breakfast, I just happened to glance at the clock, and to my surprisement (and later horror), I found out that it was 8:30am ade and my class started half an hour ago.

Rushed to class straightaway without breakfast. Argh! *Huge sigh* Summore today's lecture is about kidney, which is damn complicated one... Just my luck, the day I'm late for class happens to be the day of a difficult lecture. Ish.

And after the lecture today, they HAD to give us the feedback on the test yesterday. (Feedback is basically just a session where they just tell you the answers to the test la. Argh.) And omfg, I have to take back what I said above.

The test yesterday was NOT okay...!! :'(

I think I totally busted it...!! Especially the Qs on biochem. It made me lose a lot of marks lo... And I'm kinda scared I'll fail. Seriously. Coz the passing mark here is 65 okay!!! Okay, probably I won't fail, but I think that for once (ok, twice, thrice?) in my life, I'll scrape by with a near pass only... T_T

This is SO not good. I really need to buck up. But I guess this is normal. I often bombed first tests, then it will [hopefully] scare me into becoming more hardworking la.

Yes, come to think of it, that is the trend. Haha.

Hypnosis:- zyun~~ You need to study harder~~ Study study study~~

Whatever. I'm sick of being library furniture, whether it's the sleeping type or the studying type. -_-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that's first taste of uni-level exams for you.

First tests tends to be like that, gives you a first taste of things to come. They are never pleasant though, since they're always pack some surprises :(

Zzzyun said...

Sigh, guess I'll hvta work harder next time!!

----> Study study!

God, we have no life if you take away our studying. Haha.