Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Meeting Blogger Frenz

Hmm. Suddenly at a loss as to what to talk about, although I know there's quite some stuff pleading for attention in my brain. Bah.

*Squeezes brain dry*

*Lightbulb appear*

Oh ya, had a trip to Times Square last monday with no other than...Kryptos, Raptor and another 3 of their frenz. (Erm, not really good at rmbing names la... sorry ya, there was a harry potter look alike though. Serious!) One was a pharm senior from imu too. :P Pretty cool , she's in the Dance club committee~

Erm ya, it was the first face-to-face meeting for me & kryptos. [Oh, meeting online frenz are dangerous leh.. Hehe.] Since I've only seen 1 or 2 photos of him, couldn't recognize him at first, but no matter, he definitely could recognize me. lol. Camwhore I'm. :D

So we we're off to Times square using LRT la. We went to this Summer cafe and the food was pretty good! The atmosphere was not bad too, it like a japanese setting sort. Funnily, the food served wasn't Jap style at all. One of the trademark dishes was called Coffin Rice. Which sounded eerie la, but it was really tasty! Yum yum~ But imho, it doesn't remotely look like a coffin la, however nice it was. lol.

Then, after a large dinner (which the guys later paid for, thanks very much! :D), we sat there playing many many rounds of Choi Tai D. My fav card game! Hehe. Raptor insisted that we only make a move after he won. Haha.

And that was what we did. After he finally won (he did win in the beginning), we finally decided to go to Times Square. [The cafe was outside it.] We walked around aimlessly, chatting was the main agenda la. We finally settled down at Borders - I just love all the open shelves books! - but we still talked more than looking at books. Ha, as if I can afford the time/money to read/buy. Blek.

I guess that was it... Time that wasn't spent constructively, nah, just kidding. I enjoyed myself, guys! :D Nice meeting new frenz~

Went home with Joyce, the pharmacy senior... And didn't study at all that night, coz too tired. Sigh, that is happening too many times recently leh.. T_T

No comments: