Monday, April 03, 2006

Holding Posts

Sigh, I knew I shouldn't have gone to that AGM meeting.

Just now I went to the Chinese Chess Club meeting. Heck, I can't believe that I'm in that club actually. Just joined for fun (and also the fact that it doesn't need a registration fee, hehe) and also tot I could improve my chinese chess playing skills, occasionally. Pls take note of the 'occasionally' okay...

Manatau...

I was asked to be the Vice Secretary leh... Erm, not really my cup of tea okkk. Aikz. How leh...?? At first, I was given the post of Vice Treasurer, but then my current post was vacated, and I had prior to that convinced them that I'm not really good with money. Which is very true okay, coz I rmbed when I was treasurer for form 4 (I think) and I can't balance the amount properly. Kept getting less than what I shld. Had to pay back myself leh. T_T

So therefore, I was given the post of Vice Secretary lah... Haih.

All becoz of my O.O la, who happened to be the President... He was the one who nominated me la. Tsk Tsk.

I totally knew I shouldn't have gone to that meeting... :(

And I was hoping to be a sleeping member, as in I'd only appear to play whenever I like. Now, how leh..?

Guess I'll just try my best la, but seriously, I'm involved in too many clubs ade... This is definitely going to be the first to go if I'm dropping any.

It's not that I don't want any posts, it's just that I'd prefer that my posts are in clubs I'm serious in. *Mused look*

Sigh. Guess I'll just go with the flow. *Does taichi stance*

No comments: