Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Experience Of Going Home

Well, have been back for abt 2 days and I have to admit that maybe I'm already used to living alone. Living on my own does has it own pros, you know. I can do anything I want at anytime I want to...

Aikz. Suddenly, I can't wait to get back to my freedom! :P

Haha. Anyway, must tell you smtg about my experience sitting a relatively long-distance bus! lol.

Get this: Me & my fren nearly got on the wrong bus...to Ipoh!! Omg. And I can't believe for once, I am not the blur one, instead, I am the one who noticed smtg wrong and hauled us both off the bus. :D Hopefully I will be less and less blur lah! Hehe.

Anyway, we went up another bus, only to be told that we were on the earlier bus to penang and that there was only 1 seat left. What to do, must wait for our bus lah. Bah. Btw, we saw Hercules (a batchmate) on that bus too, suddenly only rmbed that he's from penang too.

Well, we left that bus and waited 'patiently' for our bus to arrive lo. Which was damn damn late. It was late by 45 minutes okay!!! Had to wait there, not knowing wth happened. 45 minutes of sweltering heat, with nothing to do summore!

I dunno why, but things like this always happened to me! Argh. Just my sort of luck.

So when the bus rumbled up, we were quite relieved that at last, we're on the way home. Get this, the bus which was supposed to set off at 2:30pm came only at around 3:15pm! Ish. Dunno who told me that this company's buses are quite often on schedule. What a nice first impression. Ha.

Anyway, the bus was quite comfy though, nice seats to sleep! However, I couldn't sleep very well, though I severely lack sleep the night before coz I felt the seats were built for ppl bigger sized than me la. Whatever. At least it was a nice rest. Talked to szewei for a while b4 going into snoozing mode.

After a relatively uneventful ride, we reached penang around 7:30pm I think. When we were on penang bridge, I felt a sense of exhilaration that I was finally going home! Even the orangey-yellowish scenery that evening was really beautiful. Haha. Nothing can be compared to my hometown. Especially the food!! Food haven! :D Even my KL frenz have asked me to buy some of the famous tau sa biscuits for them. Hehe.

So I met my parents at the station, they didn't do anything special. Haha, they are not that kind of ppl. lol. We are the typical conservative Chinese family la. What to do.

Heck, they didn't even tell me about the 'birds and bees' okayyy. Whatever. Next time, I am going to do it right. :P But hey, all things said, I know they do care about me. :D

Ok, went home, and as I said earlier, it's like so many tiny changes have taken place in the short span of 2 months! Oh no. One of the significant changes is that the streamxy connection at home has become VERY UNSTABLE. Arggh!!! I feel like shouting obscenities at it. Two months without Msn messenger and a stable connection and when I come home, this is what I get?? What the hell!! I feel sooooo deprived of online chatting... T_T I can't wait to move and get my own internet connection lo... *Sobz*

And I take back what I said in an earlier post. I do not miss my bro bugging me. In fact, I shld say that I have gotten used to him NOT bugging me that he seems very irritating these few days I am back home. You would think that he'd have the sense to bug me less since he haven't seen me for some time and would not be seeing me again for some time too. But NOOO... He had to be his own annoying self. Argh. Guess that's just him being him la. Bah.

Now I understand why some of my frenz aren't eager to go home... Sigh, sometimes going home isn't just what it seems. :'(

But still.

I dunno what to say.

No comments: