Friday, April 21, 2006

Library Furniture - Me - The Snoozing One

Haih, another day of acting as library furniture. But I did get some stuff done. But still not enough though. Sigh. Let's hope I can finish what I'm supposed to study by monday, which is the Day of Doom! Not a happy picture, is it?

Oh, whatever.

There's no class today but I'm still in uni. Trying to see whether I can get my procastination levels down a bit by studying in library ma.. Erm, I guess it was slightly better as there's not many things one can do in the library to whirl time away...except sleep! Bah.

Btw, studying in the library has its cons too. Coz my uni is doing reconstruction now and it's quite noisy sometimes, with all the drilling and hammering. Arrgh, especially when one is trying to memorise the krebs cycle or the urea cycle... -_-

Guess I'll be visiting the library again tmr! Wee~ What a way to spend a weekend! Sheesh.

Okla, gotta go home for dinner ade... Bye!

No comments: