Tuesday, April 18, 2006

ZzZzZ

Should I be blogging now? Yes, that is a rhetorical Q. lol.

Ok, the answer is a resounding No. But hell, who cares.

Born a procastinator, always a procastinator. :P

Sounds like I'm rather resistant to change... *Suddenly rmbs the 'inertia' that galileong always talks about.* Boy, how do I miss his ramblings. The way he teaches is really...erm... unique. Haha.

Well, nothing much to talk about today, just using blogging as doing something different from the routine. I don't really like routines btw.

Oh, ya. There is smtg diff. Today was the 1st day I overslept (if you don't count telematch day). T_T Aiya, woke up at 7:30am!! And my class starts at 8am leh. Normally, I wake up around 7am. Sigh. Becoz of that, didn't even get to take a shower. Only gobbled a doughnut, changed, and was ready to go!

Tsk Tsk.

Okay, it was becoz I slept a bit too late last night, was pottering around doing dunno what besides a little studying. But at least, I didn't oversleep to the extent that I miss class! Thank god.

I think I must have woke up when the alarm rang, shut it off, and decided to sleep for "a little while" la. Manatau the "little while" turned out to be half an hour. I think I even had a tiny dream (epiphany?) about smtg funny during that half an hour. Was waking up, smiling to myself before thinking Shit! when I looked at the clock. Can't rmb what it was though. Keke.

Anyway, let's hope this doesn't happen again. (Have a bad feeling it will, since I'm in the hyper-stressed medic sch). :(

But heck, whatever. I'll live, I suppose. :P Feeling much better btw..

Ok, gtg now. Got aikido later, and I wanna go change!! Toodles~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deep breaths girl.

Deep breaths......

You'll be seeing light at the end of the tunnel by the end of the month ;)

Instead of of pottering, try to spend one evening just loitering around the prettiest place you can find (and keep it safe, of course). It'll do you some good.

Anonymous said...

hey zi yun, remember me yi long? (the stupid guy who drank ur drink over and over again.....hey i m really sorry.....still paiseh over it)

i just open a new blog 2 days ago...http://glo0101.blogspot.com

have fun reading and oso...i m having fun reading urs too.....

P/S: i admitted that i m stupid...and sorry again for that incident...sorry sorry...sorry....

Zzzyun said...

suntzu> thanks for ur advice...though i dont think i'd have time to lepak around any pretty place i can find...
[Is there even a pretty place here? Ha!]

3 more days till The Day! Sigh. I'll live!! *Weak smile*


yi long> Hi!! Eh, no need to be so paiseh over that drink incident la... i dont really even rmb it ade la... Haha..

Ok, will read ur blog..when i have the time :P and i'm glad that u enjoyed reading mine too. :D